When Is My Cat Due?

Binoo6579

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, my cat seems to have met with a Tom outside as I believe she is pregnant. I’ve been doing lots of research and I think she is around 6-7 weeks. Her nips have gotten really big and pink a couple weeks ago and within the last around 2 weeks I’ve noticed her getting round. I’ve felt some movement in her belly but I’m not certain if it is kittens moving or not. She is very affectionate towards me. I’ll attach some photos of her. Any ideas how many weeks she is? Her name is Dave btw 😅

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Binoo6579

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
9-12 weeks to give birth. Are you getting the male fixed, TNR?
The Tom I only saw once he is gone now to the next farmyard looking for another lady I suppose, they never stick around

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yah they usually need to be trapped. I do hope you get her spayed after her kittens are weaned.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
The Tom I only saw once he is gone now to the next farmyard looking for another lady I suppose, they never stick around
Maybe because he did his duty with the female so he`s looking for another. He may be back so go ahead and set a humane trap. Put towels inside and smelly food and cover with a towel and flower pots!

Binoo6579

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
before now I hadn’t noticed her kittens moving inside of her but in the past week I’ve noticed them moving around lots. Does this mean she will give birth soon?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Usually once you can see or feel kitten movement it is a good couple of weeks until labor and delivery. Keep watch and keep us posted!

Binoo6579

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, today I noticed her dragging her butt across the floor. Is this because she’s uncomfortable? Or could she have worms? Something else?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She may have worms. Sometimes that causes an itch that dragging on the floor will satisfy. If she’s leaving dirty streaks, she may simply need her bottom wiped with a damp cloth to clean it.

Binoo6579

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
No kittens yet. Her milk came in about 5 days ago she’s always moving around walking to the food bowl, the basement, my room, etc. She doesn’t like her belly being touched but I have felt lots of movement and the kittens feel like they’re quite big in there.