What's your preference?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to only eat beef very well-done. I've learned not to be grossed out by any pinkness but I still like it fairly brown so I'll say 4.

I love dark toast but 6 is too far, lol. I'll pick 5 although I like it somewhere between 4 and 5.

Ooh, I like LOTS of cream in coffee but I still think F looks a little too weak. I'll pick E.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3, 3 (but will accept 4), D

scarlettleia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1 2 A. I'm a heathen. I'd probably actually consider 1 overcooked as I like my steak almost raw. I like my toast to just have glimpsed at the heat, gone warm and hard with the gentlest feathering of colour, and my coffee to be black as night and packed with maximum caffeine irregardless of taste or pleasantness.

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
2, 5 and A!

I don't eat meat anymore but when I did anything more than 2 is waaay overdone. I'd be happy with a 1. I never look at toast when it first pops out of the toaster - gotta whack it straight down again! And coffee should always be black like my soul.

AmandaRox

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
2, 5 and A!

I don't eat meat anymore but when I did anything more than 2 is waaay overdone. I'd be happy with a 1. I never look at toast when it first pops out of the toaster - gotta whack it straight down again! And coffee should always be black like my soul.
Wow that is awesome. We are a match in preference and I named my cat Rox!?!? I don't know you, yet I feel so connected!