What's your most questionable quarantine purchase?

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I was bored some weeks ago and looking through the Wish website. If you don’t know about Wish.com their they are a site where everything they sell is dirt cheap and comes from China. I bought a nice looking seat cushion for my car and delivery was promised in two weeks. Two weeks have passed and now delivery has been set for another three weeks out. I am now thinking leaves may be falling before it ever arrives.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe, it was a coffee machine. I love coffee, but I drink it once or twice a week. It was a random decision to buy it, and sometimes I regret it, but sometimes the coffee tastes delicious that I think it's the best purchase ever.
What kind of machine did you buy? And good coffee is a necessity.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a hand steam cleaner, it works great on the stove top and all those little corners in window frames where you cant get in to clean, cleaning the grout in the shower and laundry, spot cleaning the carpets its brilliant. But it only takes 200ml of water, the steam only lasts for a couple of minutes and to refill you have to wait for about 15 minutes for it to cool down and open the lid to refill it then start again. So for a longer jobs its quicker to pick up a sponge and do the job the old way.

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Most questionable online purchase? I had to ban myself from buying clothes online after these arrived. Something possessed me to buy a pair of bright red, skintight PVC trousers (pants to y'all US folk).

This is what I thought I'd feel like:
1.jpg

This is what I actually look like:
2.jpg

Never again. :headshake:

minish

minish first..
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Something you attach beneath your iron so it doesn't burn your delicate clothes. Something shaped like a tiny fork supposed to cut and pull thread if you want to remove it... as if I have ironed anything or repaired any clothes.. I have lived with 2 pairs of pijamas for 3 months! (all because of free shipping quota for a kitchen scale I might not have needed) :dunno:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Something shaped like a tiny fork supposed to cut and pull thread if you want to remove it

A seam ripper :)

I've seen those clothes iron things before. Using the appropriate iron setting,if the clothing item label says it is ok, and misting the clothes with water and keeping the iron constantly moving keeps most burns from occurring.

I don't think I bought anything questionable since my new plants :think: