what's your most prized possesion? other than your furbaby's

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been thinking about this all morning and I realize I don't have a prized possession. There is nothing I own that I could not live without. As long as my family and my cats are safe, my house could burn to the ground and i would still consider myself lucky - I have much love.

I don't view my cats as possessions but as my 1st born, furry kids. Material possessions can always be replaced, family can't.

I mean I would miss things like my wedding pictures, but I have memories.

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
I don't have a lot of my things where I live now because we don't have the space, so most of my most precious belongings are at my Mums.
I have 3 shoeboxes, 1 with letters and cards in, and 2 with photos in. I also treasure several items of jewellery.
However, if my house were to catch fire I'd leave it all so that I could pick up the cats and their favourite toys

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My most prized possessions, and I have several, are:
-My Louis L'Amour book collection--esp. the leather-bound ones
-my car (which I love only second to my cats)
-a doll my grandmother made me when I was little
-miniature cup collection with NFL football teams on them that my father collected for me

spares

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My most prized possession is my engagement ring. I waited 5 years for it, and he picked it out all by himself, just for me. I love it.

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been working really hard to wean myself from my attachement to things, because that leads to awful consequences and a house that is too full of stuff. But still, if I had to rescue something from a burning building, it would be my clarinet.

When I lived in a high rise, years ago, the fire alarm went off one night, I grabbed my purse and my clarinet and headed down the stairs. And met one neighbour carrying a violin, and another with a flute. We all laughed.

driven

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Definetly besides the cats I would have to say my hockey equipment. After that would be my sports collectibles and my gun.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 1/2 carat diamond ring that John gave me for my birthday last year

A quilt that my ex boyfriend's mom made for me of my RB dog- Callie.

She was 18 when she died, and they made me a quilt of all the scarves that she used to wear. Whenever she would get her haircut they would always put on a holiday/seasonal scarf on her, and she would wear them all the time. I absolutely love it. In the middle of the quilt is my most favorite picture of her. I have it hanging on my wall, its a perfect way to remember her