What's Your Favourite Item Of Clothing That You Can't Live Without?

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favourite item of clothing is a dressing gown. I've had it for years and when I get home from wherever, on it goes. It's almost like when a baby has a favourite blanket and carries around everywhere, sort of a comfort thing. It will drop to pieces one day and then what do I do? It can't be replaced. It may have to be featured on a thread when it finally passes.
The sacred robe is being worshipped by Betty in this vid.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favourite item of clothing is a dressing gown. I've had it for years and when I get home from wherever, on it goes. It's almost like when a baby has a favourite blanket and carries around everywhere, sort of a comfort thing. It will drop to pieces one day and then what do I do? It can't be replaced. It may have to be featured on a thread when it finally passes.
The sacred robe is being worshipped by Betty in this vid.

I LOVE this! I had a bathrobe that my RB baby Tootsie also suckled. When she died, I cut it up and she was buried with it.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a pair of Guess Jeans that I have had for 40 years. I wore them when I met my husband. They were my first pair of 'expensive' jeans I had bought, and they fit like a dream. They are a size 5! :noway: Needless to say I can't wear them any more but with all the good times and feelings I have for them I can't get rid of them! Maybe I long to be able to get in them again..... :flail:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Do shoes count?

I have a couple pairs of New Balance Sneaker Clogs.. So comfortable... My 'go to" shoes...

Wanted to buy another pair; found out they are discontinued!!! Oh NO!! What do I do..

These shoes fit perfectly! I could buy them on-line, without worrying about returning them.

What am I going to do???

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
artiemom artiemom ebay! You may find some still new in the box. I love Brooks shoes and the ones I got are discontinued too:confused:

For me it's these tank tops from danskin walmart. They are v neck and blend of cotton/poly and don't stick to my skin. I have been searching online for some more in my plus size and haven't found more. I only purchased 6 at the time but they are getting thin and 2 are stainex but i won't get rid of them. It's hard to find v neck and long shirts enough to cover the backend.

mightyboosh mightyboosh Honeybee does the same thing too! I have a bathrobe that she suckled in her first days here. Now its a red velvet blanket that she has been using for 5 years. It's looking ratty but she still prefers it....all for the kitties!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite item of clothing is a blue Humane Society T-shirt that a friend gave me about about 10 years ago. I wear it and sleep in it the night I wear it. It is still in good shape and I always get a smile on my face when I put it on. It is so comfortable.

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A maternity sweater. My youngest is 6. :paperbag:

It's so cozy though. It's a wraparound cardigan style. I'm plus-sized so it doesn't scream "maternity" anyway. But it also cost way too much to only have worn through a pregnancy! :smash:

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
My tennis shoes. I have worn the same kind for about 6 years now. I went into the shoe store told them I wanted these exact shoes but new. And I bought two more pair- one pair black, the other white. They are they only shoes that I can wear all day that don't hurt my feet.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost a lot of weight and had to essentially rebuild my wardrobe so there really isn't anything that I kept from when I was bigger. I do have a sweatshirt that I love because it is now really big on me.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I buy these Sonoma camisoles. They have a built-in shelf bra, which works for me because I'm small on top, and are quite long - I have a very long back, so it helps me not flash my waist at work which was a problem for years before I discovered them. Love them!

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
My Queen t-shirt. It has their coat-of-arms symbol on it, and it's great. Also, I love any dress, with a passion!

Of course, I also adore my Jasper shirt that has a bear and a deer on it. The deer has bear paws on its hooves and is saying "I'll fight you with my bear hands!" While the bear is rolling its eyes and saying, "Oh deer." Hehe

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a pair of Guess Jeans that I have had for 40 years. I wore them when I met my husband. They were my first pair of 'expensive' jeans I had bought, and they fit like a dream. They are a size 5! :noway: Needless to say I can't wear them any more but with all the good times and feelings I have for them I can't get rid of them! Maybe I long to be able to get in them again..... :flail:
I have a pair of Guess jeans from 1991. I had quite a few pairs back then but it's the only one that survived.