What's Your Favorite Tica Or Cfa Registered Breed Of Cat?

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if I could pick one favorite breed... If I had to pick a favorite maybe the Turkish Van. I like the history and myth behind how they got their coloring and the fact that they like the water is cool.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's a hard one. If I HAD to choose it would be Persian. I also adore British Shorthairs. I call them the teddy bears of the cat world. My list would be pretty long if I added all of them :tongue:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I would have said Turkish Angora, until I met my first Abyssinian. Then it was all over.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
That’s a tough one! Honestly, I love all cats. Probably my favorite registered breeds would be Abyssinian and Maine Coon. I also like Arabian Maus, but they aren’t recognized by CFA/TICA.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For most of my Life, I'd have said, "Siamese," unhesitatingly, but having known Bob better than five years now, I'd have to say that I just Love Norwegian Forest Cat. As big as a pillow, as soft as a pillow and as smart as... ooohhh... they're so big and soft!

RajaNMizu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My current favorite is a Chartreux mainly because I just find them stunning to look at.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For most of my Life, I'd have said, "Siamese," unhesitatingly, but having known Bob better than five years now, I'd have to say that I just Love Norwegian Forest Cat. As big as a pillow, as soft as a pillow and as smart as... ooohhh... they're so big and soft!
Not Snowshoe? ;)

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know about favorites (I've never had a purebred cat at all), but I'd really like to have a (seal-point) Birman someday. They're so cute, and they look so soft! And those little white paws... I could go on all day.

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know about favorites (I've never had a purebred cat at all), but I'd really like to have a (seal-point) Birman someday. They're so cute, and they look so soft! And those little white paws... I could go on all day.
Yes they are beautiful we had sealpoint birman named Moses very soft fur very dog like pussycats n very affectionate

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maine Coon is at the top of the list for both myself and my husband.
Several more but the MC is the only one we are seriously considering to add to our family sometime in the future.