What's your favorite decade?

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
80s all the way, although technically I grew up in the 90s! But I’d choose 80s music, movies, fashion and hair over any other decade.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have no idea who most of those are. :lol:

I’ll guess the 90s of those but I like my Grandparents generation a lot; so more like Dean Martin and Tony Bennet style. My favorite station on Pandora is the Family Road Trip channel. Its a great mix of decades that’s fun to clean to. I mostly listened to CCM growing up but enjoyed anything from that to rock and hip hop.

Jojo&Tutu

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
60’s into early 70’s. Beatles, Stones, Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Kinks, the Who, Fleetwood Mac, Simon & Garfunkel, Motown - Four Tops, Temptations, Smokey Robinson, Aretha Franklin, Martha and the Vandellas, the Marvelettes, Gladys Knight and the Pips, Supremes, Mary Wells, Led Zeppelin, The Band, Frankie Valle & the Four Seasons, the Shirelles, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Eric Clapton, Cream, Jefferson Airplane, the Byrds, Janis Joplin, Foundations, Buffalo Springfield, the Hollies, The Beach Boys, the Mamas and the Poppas, the Yardbirds, Grateful Dead, just to name a few.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For overall music, definitely the 90's! Heck yes <3 <3 90's kid here!

But for rock bands specifically regarding this post, then the 70's for AC/DC and Queen.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
60’s into early 70’s. Beatles, Stones, Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Kinks, the Who, Fleetwood Mac, Simon & Garfunkel, Motown - Four Tops, Temptations, Smokey Robinson, Aretha Franklin, Martha and the Vandellas, the Marvelettes, Gladys Knight and the Pips, Supremes, Mary Wells, Led Zeppelin, The Band, Frankie Valle & the Four Seasons, the Shirelles, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Eric Clapton, Cream, Jefferson Airplane, the Byrds, Janis Joplin, Foundations, Buffalo Springfield, the Hollies, The Beach Boys, the Mamas and the Poppas, the Yardbirds, Grateful Dead, just to name a few.
:yeah: :thumbsup: :agree:

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For music? Definitely the 1970s. Some of my favourite albums came out during that one decade:

1970 - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Deja Vu, Black Sabbath - Paranoid

1971 - Black Sabbath - Master of Reality, Pink Floyd - Meddle, Jethro Tull - Aqualung, Jimmie Spheeris - Isle of View, John Martyn - Bless the Weather

1972 - Deep Purple - Machine Head, Big Star - #1 Record, Crosby & Nash - Graham Nash - David Crosby

1973 - John Martyn - Solid Air, Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon, Buckingham Nicks - s/t

1974 - Tangerine Dream - Phaedra, King Crimson - Red

1975 - Tangerine Dream - Rubycon, Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

1976 - Eberhard Weber - Yellow Fields, Jean Michele Jarre - Oxygene, Electric Light Orchestra - A New World Record

1977 - Fleetwood Mac - Rumours, Pink Floyd - Animals, Heart - Little Queen

1978 - Kraftwerk - The Man-Machine, Rush - Hemispheres, Blondie - Parallel Lines

1979 - Tangerine Dream - Force Majeure, Fleetwood Mac - Tusk, Electric Light Orchestra - Discovery, Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures, The B-52's - s/t

And that's just scratching the surface.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Musically, The late 70s for sure and then all of the 90s.
The Clash are hands down my favorite band and I enjoy the Ramones, too.
And the 90s is all the alt-rock I grew up on so it's nostalgic.