What’s wrong with her nipple??

Sarabismom

Sarabi & Augustus 🥰
Young Cat
Purraise
I was petting Sarabi’s belly today and noticed one of her nipples was really hard and when I spread her fur away it almost looks like there’s a white head in it? She won’t let me fuss with it because she is a brat and will only do what she wants to do.
Do you guys think it’s a sebaceous cyst?
ABE8341D-E66F-4CCA-83A8-AC200F594890.jpeg
C64503A5-E91B-4837-93F8-DF2F3AD3153A.jpeg

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I have seen cats' nipples get reversed (pushed back in like a belly button) and build up some waxy stuff. I don't think it's a health issue, when it's happened to my cats I've been able to squeeze or pull out the waxy stuff without much trouble.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Can you email the pictures to your vet for advice?

One of my cats occasionally picks at one of his nipples causing it to become scabby like that :rolleyes: My vet says it's fine to use a warm compress on the nipple.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sarabismom

Sarabi & Augustus 🥰
Young Cat
Purraise
Can you email the pictures to your vet for advice?

One of my cats occasionally picks at one of his nipples causing it to become scabby like that :rolleyes: My vet says it's fine to use a warm compress on the nipple.
Im definitely going to call them tomorrow and ask them about it. It doesn’t seem to cause her any distress. Just looks really weird. She does have a cyst on the top of her head too but it doesn’t look like this.