What's Up

MikeOnTheBike619

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
New to the forum. Here to make sure I have a place to learn how to care for my Kay who is face to face with me as I type this. Anyway. What's up everyone!

Cat Sidhe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! Welcome to the forums!!

I´m pretty sure you'll love it here and you will have lots of fun! I hope we can see some pictures of Kay ;)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello MikeOnTheBike619 and Kay, on behalf of the Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3121.JPG
:wave3:

Glad that you've joined us and feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them in the respective forum pages and also check out the informative articles in the Articles section.

Do post photos :camera: of Kay for us to see please.

See ya around :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We're glad you found us. We have a lot of knowledgeable cat lovers here, so you're definitely in the right place to learn about cat care. We love pictures around here, so please do post some of Kay!

See you around! :wave3:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Feel free to ask us anything concerning your beautiful cat (I am, somewhat dangerously, assuming that Kay is your avatar picture). We tickled to have you aboard.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. This is the best place on the internet for cat lovers. There are many helpful articles and threads about cats. If there is something that is not covered, feel free to start a thread. There are many knowledgeable and helpful folks here! :catrub: