What's the Weather and Temperature like where you live ? - 2024

IzzysfureverMom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We are at lovely 84 F degrees at almost 3:30 pm, for which I am very grateful as it is not 100. Still no rain. The rain never materialize last night so it looks like maybe Wednesday. Can't control Mother Nature or place an order for rain, least not that I'm aware of! During the really hot spells we just get up as early as possible and go out and do the watering of plants. Increasingly we our getting higher then our usual temps. Stay cool or warm , whichever your case be be everyone.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
It will be 86 degrees today with low humidity. More thunder storms tonight. Tomorrow will be hot and humid--again. My AC is running almost constantly for the past 3 weeks! ugh... And the Atlantic Ocean, (the beach) is right across the street!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our temp yesterday was 105F! 102 today. We got a surprise rain last night, about 40 hundreths, very welcome! This was the first rain we got that didn't have hail in it. My garden still looks a little beat up but it will outgrow it. Don't see the outside cats all day now, they are holed up in the shade somewhere.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
76F with 90% humidity, feels like a sauna and supposed to get into the mid-90's today. We're under a severe storm watch with hail and slight tornado risk. It's been thundering and lightning for the past hour but the plants and grass definitely need it.

IzzysfureverMom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
76F with 90% humidity, feels like a sauna and supposed to get into the mid-90's today. We're under a severe storm watch with hail and slight tornado risk. It's been thundering and lightning for the past hour but the plants and grass definitely need it.
It is weird here with thundering and lightning . Sometimes we get thunder and lightning but not rain. It also rains occasionally one one side of the house but not the other which is odd..

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
It is weird here with thundering and lightning . Sometimes we get thunder and lightning but not rain. It also rains occasionally one one side of the house but not the other which is odd..
The storm can be over an area a ways away but you still get its thunder and lightening and it feels like it’s right over you when it isn’t.

IzzysfureverMom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
94 F feels like 98 50 % humidity. Still no rain, supposed to get rain later tonight. I will believe it when I see it , but we sure could use it. I'd be grateful for any amount at this point, and so would the garden

IzzysfureverMom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today should top out at 87. We finally had a tiny bit rain last night. Not expecting more until next Thursday. Our power went out last night but thankfully came back on. Having weather in the 90's and no AC would not be good for our cat with asthma. Fortunately she decided to sleep in the bedroom under the ceiling fan completely stretched out all night

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Having weather in the 90's and no AC would not be good for our cat with asthma. Fortunately she decided to sleep in the bedroom under the ceiling fan completely stretched out all night
Yes, cats are so smart, (dogs too). They know the coolest location in the house in summer or the warmest one in winter.

Glorious weather here today, 70F now but cranking up the thermometer tomorrow with rain expected in the afternoon.