What's the Weather and Temperature like where you live ? - 2024

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Weather chart says it's 84F but my head tells me differently. It's supposed to get up to 93F with strong thunderstorms tonight. I have a full blown migraine from the damn humidity so not stepping foot outside unless it subsides. 🤢

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
It is cloudy-- kind of gory in the distance, and very humid... sticky.. Temperature is 69 degrees. Thunderstorms are later today.. and for the next few days. It is one of those: open windows a bit, get some air, close them because it is too damp in here... then open again because it is too hot.. Not quite ready for the AC... but will have to if it storms. Not many people walking the beach.

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Serious flooding in the northern and southern parts of the state plus around the rivers that run thru my area, but none affecting me. It is still raining periodically and the humidity here today is 83% but thankfully only 72 degrees. Down to the mid 50’s overnight. I think the house will stay warm enough that I won’t need the heat on but might need an extra blanket for the bed.

IzzysfureverMom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Weather chart says it's 84F but my head tells me differently. It's supposed to get up to 93F with strong thunderstorms tonight. I have a full blown migraine from the damn humidity so not stepping foot outside unless it subsides. 🤢
I am sorry about your migraines. I used to getting puking migraines. They are not fun and not like other headaches they are completely off the chart. I hope you're feeling better♥ Air pressure and humidity don't help at all!

IzzysfureverMom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Closing in at 100 F here, feels hotter. Scorched Earth territory. Supposed to get rain tonight, but I'm not holding my breath. I am hoping though. It is shaping up to be one of those summers. Last summer we got hardly any rain.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I am sorry about your migraines. I used to getting puking migraines. They are not fun and not like other headaches they are completely off the chart. I hope you're feeling better♥
Yes, thank you very much.🤗 People who have never had a migraine are lucky and don't usually understand what it feels like. I'm much better today. We had a bad storm that came through last night which I'm sure was partly to blame for the migraine.

77F and partly sunny now.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I need to get a weather app on my phone! Or maybe it says when I pull up the initial screen and I haven't noticed. Here in the NC piedmont, it's hot and overcast. I am hoping for rain and not thunderstorms. They follow the lake and get pretty bad here. (And about that weather app, it will probably be easier than installing a ringtone. I thought I had it done, and ended up with a news feed that disrupts things. Still the same ringtone that came with the phone.)

catloverfromwayback

Servant to the Ofurlords
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just talking to an electrician who was here. He lives about 30km away, right on the coast, and said it was about -2 there this morning. I just looked at what our overnight low was, we hit 0C - freezing point. Glad I have blankets and warm cats on the bed!

IzzysfureverMom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was just talking to an electrician who was here. He lives about 30km away, right on the coast, and said it was about -2 there this morning. I just looked at what our overnight low was, we hit 0C - freezing point. Glad I have blankets and warm cats on the bed!
Wow! Well I would like it cooler, but not that cold. I'd be super happy to get out of the 100"s and high 90"s and to have some rain.
Stay warm and cozy with your blankets and kitties.♥

IzzysfureverMom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I need to get a weather app on my phone! Or maybe it says when I pull up the initial screen and I haven't noticed. Here in the NC piedmont, it's hot and overcast. I am hoping for rain and not thunderstorms. They follow the lake and get pretty bad here. (And about that weather app, it will probably be easier than installing a ringtone. I thought I had it done, and ended up with a news feed that disrupts things. Still the same ringtone that came with the phone.)
Hope we both get rain soon, but Mother Nature will do what she wants.😏
I am not a tech genius either.

catloverfromwayback

Servant to the Ofurlords
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Well I would like it cooler, but not that cold. I'd be super happy to get out of the 100"s and high 90"s and to have some rain.
Stay warm and cozy with your blankets and kitties.♥
Will do!
At least where I am we only get weather that cold at night. Mind you I'd rather that than our summer overnight temperatures that in a really hot spell will stay in the twenties!