What's the Weather and Temperature like where you live ? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

yekrats

What a Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful World
Adult Cat
Purraise
Supposed to be 88° today. 92° tomorrow. Thunderstorms and lightning coming Thursday. Oh man... Forest fire time again.. 😒

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Supposed to be 88° today. 92° tomorrow. Thunderstorms and lightning coming Thursday. Oh man... Forest fire time again.. 😒
The wildfires are scary - our oldest lived in Northern CA for several years and always came home for a visit during the fires.

72F, hazy and possible showers this afternoon - we need the rain so badly since most of our lawns have burn spots.

yekrats

Adult Cat
Purraise
The wildfires are scary - our oldest lived in Northern CA for several years and always came home for a visit during the fires.

72F, hazy and possible showers this afternoon - we need the rain so badly since most of our lawns have burn spots.
Yeah, we live in Eastern Washington and in a low air circulation zone so we get wildfire smoke from everywhere. Anywhere in the state, Canada, Idaho, Montana, you name it. Our grass is half dead too so bring on some rain. Lots of rain.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just found out that the haze outside is from the Canadian wildfires. It's made it all the way down *here* 😬

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Strange one here today, they’re going for 18C, which is very mild for winter, but with 5 to 15mm of rain. Yuck! Glad I got the shopping and laundry out of the way already this week.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently in the low 60's. Glad for yesterday's brief rain as it improved air quality.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
50 degrees, with, for the third day, a heavy gray/brown overcast from the wildfires up in Quebec. You can even smell the smoke, and I have seen traces of fine ash particles on my vehicle. News photos from Buffalo yesterday looked like something from L.A. back in the bad old smog days. We are supposed to get a break from this tomorrow, at least if the upper wind currents shift.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday morning we had a gentle rain with rolling thunder. Around 2 pm the thunder started but this time loud and booming with torrential downpours and chickpea size hail. It lasted about 10 minutes. Around 3 hours later it was even more hazy and you could smell the smoke from the wildfires. My son’s school was supposed to have the first of 3 field days starting today but they canceled all outdoor activities due to the poor air quality for today.

yekrats

Adult Cat
Purraise
Okay, now it's gonna get weird. 91° today, possibility of thundershowers tomorrow ⛈ and possibility of thunder showers ⛈ with a chance of hail 🌨 Friday.
Hey mother nature, it's June!

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ Cool & overcast with on/off light drizzle. Very nice ... 🌦
~ That is the scary thing about living close to the mountains — fire 🔥 zone 😳❗

yekrats

Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, yesterday it rained cats and dogs (pun intended) with major thunder, lightning wind and flooding in areas. Yikes! 🌬⛈⛈ Today is overcast, light rain and humidity. 🌫 Upside - helped with the forest fires and we don't need to water the grass for a few days. Downside - I was going to do a little tilling this weekend but the ground might be too mucky to do now. Only one answer, 🥂

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
55F with clouds and light rain - we desperately need rain but not just a sprinkling.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Almost chilly for this afternoon with a gentle breeze. As it is only 60F. But at least it is sunny.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Craziness. We have had a full on heat wave for a couple weeks with temps in the 80’s during the day and 70’s at night. Then yesterday morning I woke up feeling really really cold - 48 degrees out! A bit warmer overnight but it’s still jeans and sweatshirts this morning.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We have had a full on heat wave for a couple weeks with temps in the 80’s during the day and 70’s at night. Then yesterday morning I woke up feeling really really cold - 48 degrees out! A bit warmer overnight but it’s still jeans and sweatshirts this morning.
:yeah: Same here too.

Some of the neighbors told me they turned on their heat but I refuse to do that and just put on long sleeves and my sweats around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.