What's the Weather and Temperature like where you live ? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
32F now but bright and sunny. 😎 It's supposed to warm up to the low 50's tomorrow.

yekrats

What a Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful World
Adult Cat
Purraise
64° andsunny. Supposed to get up to 82° this weekend. 🌞

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It's 63F now with partial sunshine but the temps are supposed to take a dive this weekend and bring rain.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're in the middle of a heat wave...it's been a bit uncomfortable as we don't have air conditioning, but we manage. The heat wave is expected to continue thru the weekend, but it's supposed to break by next week.
I looked outside this morning, I thought to myself..."the sky looks weird". Then when I checked the weather, a "high risk" air pollution advisory is in effect for my area due to smoke from wildfires that are happening in Quebec...I'm in Ontario. Our pollen is super high right now too so that hasn't been helping the air quality...everything outside ends up yellow. As much as I would like to get more yard work done...I don't think that's happening. Between the heat, smoke, pollen and this years plague of black flies and mosquitoes...being outdoors would not be very fun.
It's going to be 27*C today.

It seems we're having a pretty extreme wild fire season across most of Canada, but here in Ontario isn't quite as bad...yet...how's everyone else doing in that department?

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's supposed to get to 90 F today and 80s all week, with no rain. It's 9:00 and 67. I don't like heat so early, but it's not unusual.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 90 F degrees here right now and expected to go higher. We had some smoke from the wildfires in Canada earlier in the week. Like you, the weather is supposed to get cooler next week, and I hope to get some yardwork done. We haven't had any rain in weeks, and the grass is dying. It's beastly here now.

yekrats

What a Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful World
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sunshine 🌞 Currently 77°, headed 86° today. Going to the low 90's in the next few days. We are having a heat wave... 🎶

GranolaLouise

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday and the day before it was a hot 90 degrees. I enjoyed the AC for 1 day of it. But yesterday and today it is a chilly , damp 53 degrees and I have the heat on. Kitty is out on the porch with a window cracked for some fresh air, but her fur is all puffed out. Needless to say, she will,not be out there for long.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Like you, the weather is supposed to get cooler next week, and I hope to get some yardwork done. We haven't had any rain in weeks, and the grass is dying. It's beastly here now.
Fortunately our heat spell finally broke today. DH hasn't cut the lawn because it looks so dry due to a lack of rain. 54F now and 83F tomorrow but mid-70's for the rest of the week.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a beautiful day today, clear and sunny and about 17C/62F. It’s clouded over a bit now and is cooler, though there’s no sign of the predicted rain yet - maybe it’ll wait till tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.