What's the Weather and Temperature like where you live ? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

yekrats

What a Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful World
Adult Cat
Purraise
7° this morning. Luckily it's going to snow and warm things up tonight.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another cold and dreary day. It's currently -16C with a wind chill of -24C and overcast. It's says it's supposed to be sunny this morning and clouds coming later with light snow (about 5cm)...I think the sun forgot about us. :(
At least we're not getting hit with yet another storm like our southern neighbors. To anyone in the Toronto area...how you holding up?

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Nasty icy 31-33 degrees with rain turning to ice all day. Temps will drop to the 20’s tonight solidifying the slush into icy chunks and making walking impossible.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Zorro has found all the really good hiding spots when it hails but alas, none of them stop the scary hail. It was bad today, and he is recouperating in his ”cat pod.” (See photo left). Pore kitty.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got about an inch and a half of snow, topped with less than a tenth of an inch of drizzle / rain. Which then froze. Sort of. Temperature in the low 30s Fahrenheit this morning. The guy did come and plow our long uphill driveway in the night. Himself is outside clearing front walk & steps. I have fed the cats and put out the bird feeders. It's going to be that kind of day.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
33F now and cloudy today, temps are supposed to dip below freezing tomorrow.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
10 degrees F, darn cold after our above freezing temps for the last week. The good thing is that yesterdays storm produced more rain than snow and while the driveway is icy it doesn’t require clearing. Next week we are expected to see temps in the mid 40’s, our highest for the year.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
12F but -2 with the windchill, DH just left to run a quick errand so I told him to please wear gloves. :please:

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ We have had some wonderful rain 🌧 weather lately. Today is bright and sunny ‐ 72°.
My yard us overgrown, and I am still lazy ...🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.