What's the Weather and Temperature like where you live ? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Above freezing and supposed to RAIN all day. In January, in Minnesota. Don’t remember when this happened. Anyway, it Is a very good thing because it is rapidly melting the enormous amount of snow on the room and the ice ruts on the roads and driveway. If it can then stay dry for even a few days we can all do cleanup.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Local newspaper is reporting that so far this winter we have received over four feet of snow. And it has all been heavy wet dense snow that is so difficult to remove. No wonder I am so tired of winter!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a decent storm yesterday evening into the overnight. They were calling for 15cm and we definitely got it...maybe more. Lots of blowing snow too...the drifts were crazy. The plow went by last night so hubby will have to snowblow at least the end of the driveway before he heads out to work.
Today it's -9C but feels like -15C with the wind chill and overcast.
We've actually lucked out so far this year with our winter. But I know Mother Nature will not lets us go without at least a couple weeks of deep freeze temps...I have a feeling February will be a cold one.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It's supposed to get up to the low 30's but another cloudy day. Haven't seen the sun in awhile. :frown: Snow starting tonight but they aren't predicting a big accumulation.

yekrats

What a Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful World
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, I know it's only January but it was warming up a little around here. I think it hit 46° the other day but now it's cold again, 23°

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
31F and it's snowing now. ❄ Very picturesque.

yekrats

What a Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful World
Adult Cat
Purraise
It just dropped 3 inches of snow on us. Oh puddles, I have to get the snow blower out again. 😠

Status
Not open for further replies.