What's the Weather and Temperature like where you live ? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
39 and cloudy. Possible rain. Last week it was just like spring. At least we haven't had snow yet this winter.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
The predicted storm came in overnight. We had a big pine and a beautiful old oak come down on our house from our neighbor's yard. We were SO lucky that it landed on the skylight but didn't break it. Temps are okay here, 58ºF, but it's supposed to be very windy and very rainy all day.

IMG_8974.jpeg
IMG_8975.jpeg
IMG_8980.jpeg

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Dying to check out the local rivers, but sensibility prevails.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ We had some beautiful rain the last few days. Very nice to relax in the house with happy cats ... :catrub:🌧

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
30F cloudy, windy and dreary out which is why I had an extra cup of coffee 😉

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stinking today, 32C. A day of blessed relief tomorrow, going for 19, but shooting up to 36 on Tuesday - ugh, ugh, ugh! I hate summer! Only good thing about it is not having heating bills.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I hate summer! Only good thing about it is not having heating bills.
I hate heat and humidity but like to be able to go out in sandals and a tee shirt. It's currently 26F here which I don't mind too much since there's no ice/precipitation. Yes, heating bills are over the top here since they raised gas prices but air conditioning bills aren't much better in summer. :rolleyes:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate heat and humidity but like to be able to go out in sandals and a tee shirt. It's currently 26F here which I don't mind too much since there's no ice/precipitation. Yes, heating bills are over the top here since they raised gas prices but air conditioning bills aren't much better in summer. :rolleyes:
I can get away with less ac use if we don’t have a string of hot days, because only two walls of my unit are exposed, the others are adjoining walls. Unfortunately my little electric convection heater is effective but pricey to run, and the ac heating cheaper but rubbish at heating.

I can’t wear sandals, they rub my feet raw and I have to use orthotics anyway, so it’s always socks and shoes for me. I don’t like going outside when it’s hot and having to slather sunscreen on. Autumn and winter are the best here! Our winters are extremely mild by northern hemisphere standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.