What's the Weather and Temperature like where you live ? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently 55F. Fortunately missed the damaging wind and hail from earlier in the evening.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
16.6C at 5.30pm, but feels colder. The air in my room is quite chilly. However it’s nearly time to eat, so I’ll head to the lounge, where I’ve just turned the heater on!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A whopping 68F now but more severe storms and tornado warnings. Praying this will end soon.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
49F and sunny - beautiful weather forecasted for the coming week :sunshine:

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up this morning to a glorious winter wonderland. All the trees have sparkling frost, everything is covered in a beautiful white blanket and it's a perfect Christmas morning.......errmm....wait....it's Easter!!!! What the :censored:!

It's supposed to go up to 8*C today and the rest of the week is going to get even warmer...20*C for Thursday thru Saturday!!! :hyper:
We need to get all our snow melted, and hopefully the ground dried up a bit by at least the second week of May as that is when I have taken some time off and was hoping to get all my spring yard work done before the black flies get too bad to do anything outdoors.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
A beautiful 82 degrees today, total snow melt, although it’s still a bit soggy in the yard. By the weekend we will have highs of 40’s to 50’s and snow flurries.

Last edited:

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bizarre isn’t it? My snow has all melted but walking through the yard is like stepping on a wet sponge.
My backyard is dry, which is odd in itself because it's at a lower elevation than the front yard and my backyard ends at a wetland. I haven't walked in the front yard though, which is where the snow still is.

Status
Not open for further replies.