What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Going from temps in the 50’s and 60’s to nearly 90 and very humid in a matter of a couple of days. So heat off and air conditioning on.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
73F currently. Supposedly later today the temperature is To reach 82F.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
77F and upper 80's in the afternoon. Thunderstorms predicted overnight. At least it's supposed to get cooler so that will help.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
After having heat and humidity yesterday; it is down right cold and very windy. around 60 degrees, with wind chill of 57 degrees.. It started out hot and humid--had AC on.. I dressed for bocce: capris, tee shirt.. Saw that people were wearing heavy sweatshirts zipped up and cold.. Changed into legging, long sleeves, heavy sweatshirt.
Before my game started, I ran upstairs, put socks on, and grabbed my winter coat.. OMG. The wind! It was pushing the balls around, making them do crazy things!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
has been really nice past few days sunny with cool breeze this morning its in low 60s to high 70s later in the day
Sounds like my ideal weather! :thumbsup:

It's 63F now and cloudy with possible showers this afternoon. I love the cooler temps.

Novus888

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Rainy, gray and gloomy. It's been like this for quite a few days now.
Was hot and raining Sunday morning, when I had to take Buddy in to the SPCA claw trimming clinic. He got wet on the way there as I been lax at getting a rain bonnet for the PetGear stroller. Not a happy pussy by the time he got there, plus had to submit to claw trimming, so doubly POed by the time we started home (even though the rain had stopped). A little catnip wiped his memory. Today it's still hot and overcast, but I had to go out and lay in a couple cases of his beloved Fussy Cat. I got five cases now. He will polish off one and a half cases this month, giving me a surplus of three and a half cases. I had hoped to have more stocked up, but the cat tree I just bought online a few days ago nuked my June budget.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Rather chilly for sub-tropical Brisbane, at 10C (50F) and going down to 5 overnight (41F)

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunny this morning for a change. Currently 76F. Rain is expected tonight Unfortunately .

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunny and 80*. A good "roll the windows down and crank up the radio" kind of day when driving home in about 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.