What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Where I live it’s been a brutal mid 70’s with a mild breeze. May have to wear a long sleeve shirt at night.:dizzycat:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From the weather forecast: Much of our area is under a rare Level 3 storm risk and elevated tornado risk Friday evening. I absolutely loathe this time of year, and I hate when they come at night.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
90F today and definitely too hot for Carleton and me - we both hate heat and humidity. 😡

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Pouring. Looks like we might flood again :( (not in my immediate area)

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently 74F but It's early in the day. Sunny. Today's high is expected to be 91F.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sunny and 73 F today, absolutely perfect weather. 😎

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The weather people kept hyping up 90F temps today and the usual "stay cool" tips. Actual weather? Foggy and a very fine mist of rain and barely 60F this morning. The sun managed to come out around noon. The temperature did not reach anywhere near 90F. At least not where I live but the high temperature was supposed to affect most of the state with the exception of the coastal areas (not near me). It's currently a comfy 61F and sunny where I am.

Tomorrow is supposed to be another 90F+ day.

artiemom artiemom did you get 90F temps?

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
The weather people kept hyping up 90F temps today and the usual "stay cool" tips. Actual weather? Foggy and a very fine mist of rain and barely 60F this morning. The sun managed to come out around noon. The temperature did not reach anywhere near 90F. At least not where I live but the high temperature was supposed to affect most of the state with the exception of the coastal areas (not near me). It's currently a comfy 61F and sunny where I am.

Tomorrow is supposed to be another 90F+ day.

artiemom artiemom did you get 90F temps?
No.. Right now, at 6:30pm, we are socked in with fog. It was foggy and cool all day. I think the temp is at it's highest, 61 degrees. The fog is so bad, that I cannot even see the sand.
Not many people on my end of the beach. The badness is happening down the other end---3 miles away!!

They keep saying the temps will rise tonight and tomorrow.. Who knows??

Status
Not open for further replies.