What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
6 degrees at the moment which is quite impressive for night time at this time of year here in the UK! It tends to be very cold at this time of year here on the outskirts of London - Scotland and the north of the country are often warmer than us.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
12F when I woke up with 4" of snow overnight and the same predicted for tonight into tomorrow. It's that time of year. 😉

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
12F when I woke up with 4" of snow overnight and the same predicted for tonight into tomorrow. It's that time of year. 😉
Yes, it is. I believe you are near to me. I only got 3" of snow, but it was a surprise. I wasn't expecting that much from the forecast. We're going to have temps (F) in the single digits the rest of the week. A kind neighbor plowed my sidewalks and driveway.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very cold the wind chill today is about 10 degrees below zero; tomorrow the wind chill will be about 30 degrees below zero. Minnesota is such a wonderful place to live. (I'm being sarcastic)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
14F now and 1F overnight - since we got more snow today and colder temps it's icy too

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very cold the wind chill today is about 10 degrees below zero; tomorrow the wind chill will be about 30 degrees below zero. Minnesota is such a wonderful place to live. (I'm being sarcastic)
The weather guessers near me are saying tonight should be down too a -12F, with a -35F windchill.

Status
Not open for further replies.