Top Cat
Purraise
61° F today. Not normal for January.
I swear Mother Nature is off her meds.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
-3F when I woke up and -13F with windchill, good day to stay indoors!

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very wet today, had almost monsoon like conditions in regards to how much rain we had this morning! It's currently 5 degrees.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is currently -31C but feels like -43C with the wind chill. :cold::cold::cold:
We plugged our vehicles in last night, hopefully my husbands car starts OK this morning. I only work in the afternoon, so my vehicle should be OK as the temps are supposed to get warmer as the day goes on. The wind chill will still keep up in the -20s, but it's supposed to go to -15 or so.
Wednesday should be a bit better with a high of -5 (feels like -10) and a low of -23 overnight.
It got so cold so fast yesterday that my "change oil" signal went off when I went to leave for work yesterday. We just got an oil change, and it's not leaking so I know there's no problem...but the cold probably turned it into sludge.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
6F this morning and -3 w/windchill but the sun is supposed to be out today which should make it feel a bit warmer :crossfingers:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
50s still dark outside but its a miserable allergy day :bawling2: to begin sneezing/runny nose minutes after i opened my patio door to let fresh air in and drink my coffee probably a bunch of weeds etc. have bloomed from the rains we had few weeks back

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
From subzero highs to above freezing in a couple day span. Going to use this “heatwave” to fill the bird feeders and clean/fill the heated water dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.