What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankful we did not get snow, with this storm. The amount of rain was incredible. At many times, during the past 2 days, I thought it was going to come through the windows. I kept checking them... nothing.. but still...
If it was snow, we would have had at least a foot...

Another bad storm is coming on Friday.. they are not sure if it will be a mix, or rain or all snow.. I think it may be ending on Christmas Eve morning.. another huge storm..

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning it is 18F and overcast. There's approximately 7.5 inches of snow on the ground so the frigid feeling continues .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Thankful we did not get snow, with this storm. The amount of rain was incredible. At many times, during the past 2 days, I thought it was going to come through the windows. I kept checking them... nothing.. but still...
Yes, it was hitting the windows so hard I thought it was ice, but it wasn't.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Still snowing. I think this is day four and while it has been in low 30’s all week, it is now dropping to below zero. I need to go out again today and snow blow the drive way and then hopefully I will be done.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lot's of snow the last couple of days - but it is warmer and sunny now, so it is slowly melting. Very pretty actually! Only -1C today.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A -2F this morning . Some Snow is expected this afternoon .

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
12 degrees C, my girls are still not wanting to go out though - think they are worried in case the ice comes back <3

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same here, but the storm will be on Thursday. I'm going to buy groceries on Wednesday for Christmas dinner. Have plenty of cat food and bought the prescription food for Mingo. Single digit temps forecast here.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're calling for a huge winter storm to hit leading up to and over holiday weekend. Telling people to cancel plans and have emergency kits available. I think the severity is more for the southern part of my Province, but here in the north, we're still gonna get hit with snow and winds. When I look at the forecast, Thursday and Friday we're supposed to get 15-20cm (Thurs) and 15cm (Fri)...which is a good amount of snow...but it'll depend on the winds, I think, if the storm will be scary and cause power outages and whatnot. They're predicting E and NE winds between 15-20km/h and gusts in the 30km/h range....not exactly fear inducing...
Thankfully, my first holiday gathering is only on Saturday, so if the plows are able to keep up, it hopefully be too bad getting around.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently a -2F. A major winter storm is expected beginning this afternoon with 4 to 7 inches of snow. And Blizzard conditions from Thursday to Saturday. I'm staying home!

Status
Not open for further replies.