What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it will be upgraded. Right now it's looking like a direct hit.
:ohwell: Good luck. We have gotten a few hurricanes over the years. Worse was Irene. Lost two cars (almost 3) and power was out for weeks. Neighbor's tree fell and hit our truck and husband's car and the top of the tree was right at my driver's side door. Had it been a little taller, mine would have gotten smashed too.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rain rain rain until tomorrow night. It’s humid and sticky. We are under a flood watch. It could’ve been worse but thankfully Hurricane Henri turned east and spared us the winds.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently 82* and sunny but I am stuck inside for the next 3 hours so... :ohwell: Will make for a nice drive home though with the windows down and the radio up.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're high 90's all week. Has been horribly dry, people all around us getting 2-3 inches at a time and us 0. Hope it's our turn coming up!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
As if it isn't hot enough today they said the next 3 days would be oppressive with heat index in the high 90's - 100 F.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Temperature is a lovely 70°F and 35% humidity, but there’s also this, thanks to the smoke. Luckily, we got our walk in this morning at 7:30 when the AQI was about 62 or low yellow.
6A983C28-DC0C-41B3-8DC4-D64CAC6256AC.jpeg

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it's 22F but feels like 27F with the humidex. There is a risk of thunderstorms and they even issued a tornado watch for our area......tornados are practically unheard of in our area. The wind has been picking up over the last hour or so, and the temp feels like it dropped a bit...there's a coolness to the wind. Hopefully we get the storm and if we get the tornado...hopefully it drops in a field somewhere...I doubt we'll get a tornado though, like I said, they are practically unheard of. The last tornado, that caused significant damage was in the 70's. We've had a couple of little ones and microbursts over the years but not a lot of severe damage.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Another hot and muggy day here, very poor air quality. We had storms twice, once in the a.m. and again in the p.m. :storm: We desperately needed the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.