What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The air was stifling today with more humidity and temps in the high 80's - low 90's. We've had storms every night this week too.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The air was stifling today with more humidity and temps in the high 80's - low 90's. We've had storms every night this week too.
We have had storms every day and evening this week as well. We had a few good ones come through this evening with lots of lightening.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s 85 today but drier with just a different feel. I shut the air con off and it’s been quite comfortable and will open the windows at bed time and enjoy some unprocessed air. I saw the first signs of change in color on a maple today, another sign that fall is right around the corner. Hard to believe that month from now is about the time we need to turn the heat on for the first time.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The humidity was so bad today that I didn't even notice the temperature until later, it was 85. Early this afternoon it turned cloudy and the sky got dark, then iit poured. :storm:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heavy rain all day. Could see some flooding.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woke up to a hurricane watch. :sigh:
That is what my phone says too. A weather guy I follow on FB is saying the storm is going to shift farther west, which means we will probably be in the middle of it. Not exactly what I wanted to hear since Bill is in the hospital again and I am here by myself.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Better than a hurricane warning. I think our heavy rain is part of what's coming up towards you but it will stay far enough away from us.
I think it will be upgraded. Right now it's looking like a direct hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.