What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you Mani. I lived in Australa a couple of years (1979/1980) and cannot forget the heat and fires.
It sounds like you were in Sydney.. terrible fires in December '79. :( I was born in Tasmania and remember well the bushfires of 1967. It was terrifying.

Still very chilly here.. maybe this is our 'week of Winter'. :biggrin:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a little thunderstorm yesterday evening and another is expected tonight. 🌩 :cheerleader:

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mid 90’s and miserably hot. Hoping for a break tomorrow.
I'm in Minnesota too. It's so strange the way we went from below normal temperatures Memorial Day weekend with frost advisories at night to about 8 straight days of temps in the 90's. Just once I would like a nice pretty spring that steadily and consistently keeps gradually getting warmer. :yess: (Like that's going to happen!)

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
It feels down right cold here! After temps in the 90's with heat advisories; the temp dropped to to low 70's with an onshore (easterly) wind..

Right outside of Boston, on the beach.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I just do not know how those of you in warm climates do it. it is easier for me to go out when it is twenty below than it is when it is in the 90’s like it has been all week.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just do not know how those of you in warm climates do it. it is easier for me to go out when it is twenty below than it is when it is in the 90’s like it has been all week.
The heat bothers me some, but it's the humidity that kills me, and around here we tend to have more humid days than dry ones. It's those two big lakes to the north and southwest.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here in West Virginia, it has been in the 80's tonight we had a band of thunderstorms come through with a cool front behind it. Temps are going to be in the 70's for the next week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.