What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s about 55 degrees (F) here. :yess: This is the coldest it’s gotten all winter!

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely Me too! Last week or the week before it was in the 80's 🥵 Grateful for this change in weather!

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
27* when I was driving into work but it's dropped to 25* now. Calling for over 8 inches of snow Sun-Tuesday!!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
15.1F and snowing- not especially heavy, but coming down steadily.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
25F and light snow. I had to run my snow blower twice in the last few days, but I'm not complaining, since Thursday marked the 44th anniversary of the beginning of the infamous Blizzard of '77. Ironically, during that storm, we got less than 5in. of new snow, but hurricane-force winds blew accumulated snow on a frozen-over Lake Erie into drifts 30 or more feet high in WNY and the Niagara Peninsula of Ontario. Combined with sub-zero temperatures, the storm killed more than 30 people.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was bitterly cold and extremely windy here in western New Jersey. Today is the lull before the storm - temperature on the roof is 27.5 degrees Fahrenheit, no wind, clear blue sky. Tomorrow morning Himself will fill the downstairs wood rack in the basement. We're using firewood at a brisk pace. Every time I open the wood burning stove - it doesn't matter how recently another couple of pieces were chucked inside - only glowing coals, need more wood. Also tomorrow we'll move both cars to the bottom of the driveway.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Currently 30 F and snowing, supposed to get 9-10" of snow overnight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
4 degrees when I woke up. We are supposed to get a big storm starting tomorrow.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We also have the lull before the storm today. Monday into Tuesday we have a storm headed our way. The last I heard 6 to 14 inches of snow and near blizzard conditions at times. I may learn how to use the snow blower yet! The neighbor who volunteered to plow our driveway has been out of town, I think. I haven't seen him in a few days and the last snow we got, I started shoveling. Another neighbor saw me doing it and brought his snow blower over and finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.