What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
70EA95DD-02BF-4A2D-A535-6709D1916F86.jpeg

It’s cooling off a tiny bit. Yesterday felt like early autumn... Windy but with a hot sun, and it ended up raining last night. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Hopefully the weather app is accurate and it rains a b it this/next week...I’d be grateful for the change 🤗

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
7 F when I woke up, more snow overnight and 27 F now but the sun was shining brightly all day :sunshine:

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a little cloudy and a balmy -23°C (-9°F) on this Sunday afternoon.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cold with rain forecasted for tomorrow and Tuesday and snow/freezing rain forecasted on Thursday.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Cold and rainy but the cats are rolling around in it like it's a hot summer day. Even Tourmaline and this is her first winter outside. The temp is 35 going up to 40 and the wind chill is 25.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I envy you. We have not had a big storm in 11 years and that was a doozy.
:yeah: I would love a blizzard with several inches on the ground. But no ice as we tend to lose power with ice and then it's out for weeks because we live in the boonies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah: I would love a blizzard with several inches on the ground. But no ice as we tend to lose power with ice and then it's out for weeks because we live in the boonies.
It's good to see you back. I would love a big storm now that I am retired and don't have to go out in it. Driving on ice would always terify me.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
31 F with plenty of white stuff blowing around - could use some help shoveling :lol:

I would love a big storm now that I am retired and don't have to go out in it. Driving on ice would always terify me.
Yes, I agree. :agree: Whenever they were predicting a snow warning with hazardous driving conditions I would have a difficult time sleeping because I was worried about driving to work the next morning. I always allowed extra time and kept an emergency kit in the car.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's good to see you back. I would love a big storm now that I am retired and don't have to go out in it. Driving on ice would always terify me.
Just had to do a reset in my way of thinking about cat care. I had way too much info in my head. Decided to just do what I'm going to do and not worry if it's right or wrong. It works for me, Boone and Gracie. I decided to stick with a handful of wet food that I know they will eat instead of "experimenting" each month with new stuff. It's not low quality food but it's not "the best of the best" either. Also went back to feeding twice a day instead of 3 times. Boone and Gracie would eat the food but apparently it was "only because it's there". They don't beg for food in the middle of the day so I stopped giving them food in the middle of the day.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
28F, windy, and snowing like crazy. I had to go to the post office, so I walked as it's only about 3/4 of a mile from home. At times like this, I trust my feet more than other drivers.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I had to go to the post office, so I walked as it's only about 3/4 of a mile from home. At times like this, I trust my feet more than other drivers.
When I would walk our dog during a heavy snow I'd stay on the grass because it gave me better traction. I agree, better to walk than drive since there are some daredevil drivers out there. 😉

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a good thing that my snow blower stands gassed up and ready in the garage-I may be needing it sooner rather than later. As I once heard it said: "That's why God invented power tools".

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had to do a reset in my way of thinking about cat care. I had way too much info in my head. Decided to just do what I'm going to do and not worry if it's right or wrong. It works for me, Boone and Gracie. I decided to stick with a handful of wet food that I know they will eat instead of "experimenting" each month with new stuff. It's not low quality food but it's not "the best of the best" either. Also went back to feeding twice a day instead of 3 times. Boone and Gracie would eat the food but apparently it was "only because it's there". They don't beg for food in the middle of the day so I stopped giving them food in the middle of the day.
I know what you mean by stepping away from something so you can think things through. The other day I had a melt down because a lot was going on and I could not handle the situation. I antagonized two people who were just trying to help me.

Anyway, welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.