What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're supposed to be on an uphill climb this week in Nebraska, 62 degrees F on Wednesday! Absolutely beautiful for January. I hate to say it but the problem is we haven't had any moisture to speak of either, with our baby lawn and all my new trees and perennials, I've had to get out the hoses and hand water every month so far this winter, we've had only two snows of about a couple of inches. Here in SW NE it has been like the desert for many years now, two years ago we had one nearly normal spring, sigh.... that was SO nice!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
neely neely so envious! :lol: It’s been in the 70’s and this weekend is supposed to be in the 80’s.:sunshine:🥵🔥
I have to admit I do like having four seasons. Growing up my family went ice skating every weekend so I'm used to cold weather. But I wouldn't mind a day or two in the 80's when we get a snowstorm. 😉

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have had 50-80MPH wind gusts yesterday and today, haven't seen my outside cats at all, and I don't blame them for hunkering down! The wind woke me up, it was the loudest I have ever heard. The inside cats even went to the east side of the house where it is a little quieter.I didn't realize that pine trees 'moaned', But they do, we only have one huge one and it is loud!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
On day two of a snowstorm that is more of a nuisance than a major event. Not that much snow but temps have been hovering around freezing so it is thick, heavy and wet. If it stays at this temp for a couple Days it will melt and dry out. But if it gets colder we will be dealing with a coating of ice for weeks. Fingers crossed.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
33 F and several inches of snow - it's the perfect amount to shovel and still look pretty ❄

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had false warnings for snow on Saturday, but it remained wet and cold here instead. We might get some snow next week, but for now it's a mixture of wet and dry.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
19 F when I woke up and not supposed to get above 25 F today but it's clear and not windy which helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.