What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cloudy between rain storms. We're supposed to have rain through Independence Day. Wish Mother Nature could have spread it out some. Everything's washed-out. We're flatlanders here. Water has no place to run.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
supposed to be near 90 tomorrow. Good day for a motorcycle ride, Ice cream and swimming!!!! Then catch a cat the hard way,... drop trap.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's so warm again all of a sudden. I'm really bad with heat. Yesterday, when it was like 26°C, I had made the mistake of wearing jeans and a t-shirt with a flannel over it. I couldn't really take it off, because I was with a client that had already shown some questionable behaviour towards me. He wanted to sit in the sun and I was melting in the chair😅 so it's time to break out the shorts and tank tops again.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
too hot...Monday it is in the 90's with heat index up to 104 degrees... in Boston, MA

I am staying inside, with blinds closed, the AC is on, but it is still not taking down the humidity.. too much...

Sleeping in front of the AC, on the pull out bed. I got a foam mattress for it; so glad I did. Geoffrey will stay with me. He has been in the hot bedroom all day... crazy cat....

I was thinking going to the gym, but I think it is too darn hot for it..

My car is going in for brake work... I think I will tell them to take their time, because of the heat... I am ok, without a car, until Thursday... That is when I need one...

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Temperature here today was 90 and humid. My hubby and I went for a motorcycle ride today and then came home and got in the pool.

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It has really cooled down today. It's now 14°C and raining outside. It creates such a lovely atmosphere, being able to curl up in a blanket and listen to the rain.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
95° and tropical humid. The dew point is over 70°, and to be in the direct sun is like working in an iron foundry- and I have worked in an iron foundry.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The skies opened up and it poured this morning. ☔ Then the sun came out and the humidity was oppressive. Temps in the 80's.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, It was officially 99 degrees in Boston; feeling like 105 degrees.. We have another day of this, and then rain late this afternoon and tonight.
This June is going down in the history books as the hottest... unbelievable .

I keep thinking it is mind to late July. I wind what July will be like.

I stayed in my apartment most of the day. It is so boring; too hot to go out. I do need to get something for the weekend.. dreading on going out.

Status
Not open for further replies.