What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cold and rainy. Perfect fire in the fireplace weather tonight.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know how to start/use the snowblower!! My husband got so ill so fast he didn't get a chance to show me.
Is there a neighbor close by that might be able to help and show you how to operate it? Did the snowblower come with a manual or can you look up the model and instructions by the manufacturer?

I feel your pain since I remember one winter when we got a heavy wet snow after my husband left for work in the wee hours of the morning. I had to get to work too and drive the kids to school so I woke up an hour early to shovel since we don't have a snowblower but I was doomed. Our driveway is fairly long and the snow was so heavy I had trouble lifting it. I was covered in sweat and ended up getting only 1/4 of the driveway shoveled before I had to leave. I hope you can either get some help or figure out how to start the snowblower. Good luck!

28F when I woke up today and 41F now but sunny. :sunshine:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
39* with a high of 44*. At least it will be sunny all day.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
High sixties today, by Friday it will be in the low forties. I hate the up and down weather in this state.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I left for work this morning, it was 30* with frost on the roof of my car.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Forecast is saying up to 15 cm of snow today. (About 6 inches...not sure what measurement you guys use in the States) Supposed to start late morning/early afternoon, the bulk of it falling this evening. It's currently -6*C (21*F) (feels like -14*C (7*F) with the wind chill) and overcast. So it's nice and mild but kinda dreary. There's a dampness in the air, so I'm thinking the snow might be a bit heavy/wet....good snowman snow!
If we get what is expected, this will be our first big dump of the year. I mean, it's not that big of a dumping of snow...but we haven't had much so far. It's weird to still not have snow so close to Christmas, anything that has fallen so far has pretty much melted...just a few patches here and there are left on the ground.
I'm going to get my but moving soon to go run my errands before the snow is set to fall....for whatever reason, people, who have lived here and know better, forget how to drive during the first few snow falls of the season. :rolleyes3: :lol:

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Forecast is saying up to 15 cm of snow today. (About 6 inches...not sure what measurement you guys use in the States) Supposed to start late morning/early afternoon, the bulk of it falling this evening. It's currently -6*C (21*F) (feels like -14*C (7*F) with the wind chill) and overcast. So it's nice and mild but kinda dreary. There's a dampness in the air, so I'm thinking the snow might be a bit heavy/wet....good snowman snow!
If we get what is expected, this will be our first big dump of the year. I mean, it's not that big of a dumping of snow...but we haven't had much so far. It's weird to still not have snow so close to Christmas, anything that has fallen so far has pretty much melted...just a few patches here and there are left on the ground.
I'm going to get my but moving soon to go run my errands before the snow is set to fall....for whatever reason, people, who have lived here and know better, forget how to drive during the first few snow falls of the season. :rolleyes3: :lol:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
36 F with flood advisory, rain turning to snow showers later in the day

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently 58* with the high of 61* but it feels really nice outside. Maybe because I am hot and sweaty from working inside all morning. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.