What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twylasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Over the past three days we have had highs in the low 70s, lows below freezing, sunny skies, thunderstorms with torrential rain, brief snow flurries and a tornado less than ten miles from my house. Nothing like getting the emergency "take cover" alert on your phone at 2:00 am. Right now it is mid-40s and sunny. So several seasons at once.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Windy and cold today. My hands were burning when I put up a new feeder and filled all the others.
You had better watch that. My hands have been frostbitten so many times over the years that I have to wear gloves even when the temps are in the low 40s.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It’s been in the colder side, but sunny.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Grey and gloomy today.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Mid-thirties and windy, waiting to see how much snow we get later today. They keep revising the forecast.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
We are in this crappy cycle of freeze and thaw. It creates piles of ice in the morning as the melt from the day refreezes. This isn’t uncommon in late March and April but to have it occurring multiple times in January and February is unusual and a real pain.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cold and wet..drought cycle has broken and we having a wet summer, bush fires gone, rivers flowing, dams filling.
And where did all the climate change preachers and greenies go with all their lectures now things are good again?

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Record level flooding. Beyond generations of records. I don’t live on the river or ocean but I just got a small boat in case we have to evacuate the cats. The frogs and water birds are loving it! It was freezing temps a few days ago but now it’s T-shirt weather. We had torrential rain again into today. More rain coming.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Record level flooding. Beyond generations of records. I don’t live on the river or ocean but I just got a small boat in case we have to evacuate the cats. The frogs and water birds are loving it! It was freezing temps a few days ago but now it’s T-shirt weather. We had torrential rain again into today. More rain coming.
Wow..take care of yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.