What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
In the 30's today, but turning colder. By Monday though it will be warmer and we will get 2.5 inches of rain by Wednesday. :cringe:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It was 14 when I got up this morning. Supposed to be 60 on Tuesday. :dunno:

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Way too cold. We had no fall this year, the trees turned early and it pretty much went straight from summer to winter.

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
About 2 weeks until the official start of winter and right now it has hit 15 below zero for the night. The ground is frozen about a foot down already. And of course we had yet another snow storm come through. I wonder if it will hit -50 this winter. So far I have only had it get to -40 so that would be a new record. I wonder ---- if you were to dip a mouse in water so it's soaked and then toss it up in the air would it freeze solid before it hits the ground?

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
The rains are coming. Hoping to get Willow out to the forest tomorrow before it starts, but I'm glad I already know how she reacts to getting caught out in a bunch of weather. I'll be looking for shorter hikes for her or moving her into the bubble backpack if she needs me to.

The temperatures look fairly steady in the low 50s and high 40s, so bring on the liquid sunshine! I've had enough of fire season for one year.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
19 degrees at the moment getting up to 46 at Noon and in the 50s tomorrow and rest of the week. Unusually mild winter this year.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same here- 38 degrees and raining, with the promise of snow later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.