What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 50 degrees here. Supposed to feel 48 but I swear since my fracture in June 2018 I haven't been right. To me it feels 0 degrees. I'm sitting here in 3 sweaters with 5 blankets wrapped around me and still freezing. And I used to love cold weather.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
About 60 now and clear. It is supposed to be highs in the 60, lows in the 40 all week, no rain. This is why i live in the south.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
The wind is blowing like crazy. Gusts up to 65 mph. The kitties are a little unsettled by it, and so am I. :eek2:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
It's beginning to melt a bit at about noon-ish, I think it's about 20 degrees F out there but the sunshine is a mighty thing ;)
That's what I loved about Colorado: 300 or so sunny day a year! And I didn’t mind the snow. Colorado knows how to deal with it. Now Oregon, on the other hand, loses it totally when it snows. :lol:

I could see the snow at the higher elevations this morning, but it didn’t reach the valley. They were advising chains on the interstate last night to both the north and south of us. The mountain passes get ugly pretty quickly.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Now Oregon, on the other hand, loses it totally when it snows. :lol:
LOL

It's beginning to get a little cloudy so I'll be surprised if the temperature gets above 20 degrees F. Just a little breezy, and the snow looks like whipped cream in places :)

The local news was reporting this storm like mad as it was coming in to Colorado, especially at Denver International Airport (DIA). One of their reporters spoke to someone who'd put their father on a plane back to London the day before the storm hit.

I still don't know why they were all in a lather although I suppose there were other circumstances besides the weather, but DIA was back to nearly normal operations by Tuesday/yesterday. If the only reason the man was rushed out of here was the weather, I feel badly for him because not only did he miss the food :), time with family and all that (assuming their relationships are positive), he missed seeing the snow.

Last edited:

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL

It's beginning to get a little cloudy so I'll be surprised if the temperature gets above 20 degrees F. Just a little breezy, and the snow looks like whipped cream in places :)

The local news was reporting this storm like mad as it was coming in to Colorado, especially at Denver International Airport (DIA). One of their reporters spoke to someone who'd put their father on a plane back to London the day before the storm hit.

I still don't know why they were all in a lather although I suppose there were other circumstances besides the weather, but DIA was back to nearly normal operations by Tuesday/yesterday. If the only reason the man was rushed out of here was the weather, I feel badly for him because not only di!My roof looks like it has mountain snow cornices on it! Rain/snow again on Saturday.
LOL

I still don't know why they were all in a lather although I suppose there were other circumstances besides the weather, but DIA was back to nearly normal operations by Tuesday/yesterday. If the only reason the man was rushed out of here was the weather, I feel badly for him because not only did he miss the food :), time with family and all that (assuming their relationships are positive), he missed seeing the snow.
Poor guy. I hope that wasn't the reason. It's sunny now!! I was out driving around and it's doable. My roof looks like it has mountain snow cornices on it. Really cool.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently 43 feels like 43. Heavy rain, severe storms, thunder and lightning. I need to secure and fix the cat area as they don't feel safe there during these storms although it's dry. :(

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is currently 28 with a feels like temperature of 19 and sunny. It is the calm before the storm though. We are forecast to get a foot or more of snow starting tomorrow into Tuesday morning. BLEAH! I hate snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.