What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Where is everyone reporting their weather from? I live in Bend Oregon and, believe it or not, it was 71* today! Last week though, we had overnight lows in single digits 😐

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's 54 degrees and foggy.

I wish you could send us some of that precipitation, Show Me Your Kitties Show Me Your Kitties ! Nothing in the forecast until a week from Saturday so PG&E will probably shut off the power again. :(
If I could send you the snow I would. I hate the snow because it means crappy roads and salt caked all over the hospital floors lol

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It's an absolutely lovely Wednesday in central PA. A bit chilly, a bit breezy. But the sun is shining and it's gorgeous. More like the calm before the storm (rain and snow coming tomorrow afternoon into tomorrow evening).

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've been blessed with a cool front that moved in yesterday, and it's a glorious reprieve from the usual heat and humidity.

Most of the time, our weather is pretty much like this. :lol:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We've been blessed with a cool front that moved in yesterday, and it's a glorious reprieve from the usual heat and humidity.

Most of the time, our weather is pretty much like this. :lol:

Same here. I LOVE that channel so much.

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good morning from a small Irish offshore island. Punch drunk with lack of sleep as we have Force 8 westerly gale raging, . and temp barely above freezing. Donegal has snow. I am off the west coast of Mayo.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Force 8 westerly gale raging, . and temp barely above freezing. Donegal has snow. I am off the west coast of Mayo.
Yee gads!!
How are things today?

Denver is sunny with sparkly snow, up to 18 degrees F from 13 earlier :)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Temps in the 20's with 3-5" of snow. Fortunately I don't have work or anywhere else I have to be today. :thumbsup:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
17 degrees- a new record low for the date- and almost a foot of snow on the ground. It is supposed to get up to 26 later today, though.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here in Nebraska the usual rollercoaster weather we have in the spring and fall. High of 28 and 30 MPH winds Monday, low that night of 0, an inch of snow. The next day, calmer, high of hiugh 40's and sunny, 32 when I got up early this AM. 60's by this weekend. 50's and 60's all week, nice for November. Oct. was way colder and windier than usual, and like in the past several years, November is much nicer!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The long-term average high temp for this date is 49 degrees. The high yesterday was 25. Previously, the lowest high for the day was 31, so we set both temp and snowfall records.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Our scant snow covering is gone. We're right around 20 degrees F. But the sun is shining and it looks to be a fairly nice, but cold day. Our local weather-weenies say that we probably won't get much above freezing, if at all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Chilly today with rain coming later.

Status
Not open for further replies.