What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We had a wee storm go through last night with some ice and freezing rain. Nothing to get alarmed about. My car was coated, but the roads were OK. We are to get into the high 40's today before the duck doodoo hit the fans and we go back down into the 30s tomorrow and lower by midweek.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The weather weenies can't get the
weather right:angrywoman: Last night they predicted snow to fall in the morning and clearing up by afternoon. So I wore my boots even though it wasn't snowing when I left home. It's still not snowing. The updated forecast now says possible flurries far south of the city. :gaah:The only thing the weather weenies got right is the cold temperature:cold:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 39 and sunny right now. We received 8 inches of snow yesterday. I hope it melts by Wednesday because I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. It is not the roads I am concerned about it is my driveway. I never get the sun in my yard and I have no one to do my driveway.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Cold. It was 14 when I woke up. Snow supposedly coming this weekend.

recurringecho

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol reading all these and it seems I'm the only one on the west coast! It's been a rare week of rain, but it'll be mid-60's next week. I'm not looking towards the hotter temperatures, haha. Always preferred the cold.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Slushy mess and cold. It was a combination of snow and sleet last night. I could hear the sleet hitting my windows.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snow, sleet and freezing rain today with the high temperature tomorrow only supposed to reach 5-6 degrees with a below zero wind chill. Today I am worried about losing power because of the ice. I KNEW I should have had the chimney cleaned. The only time I plan to go out is to take the dogs out to potty.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The show/sleet/ freezing rain has changed to torrential rain with thunderstorms. We've got inches of slush and its a huge mess. It's all supposed to freeze solid later. My yard is already under water and we are supposed to get at least another inch of rain. :(

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
The show/sleet/ freezing rain has changed to torrential rain with thunderstorms. We've got inches of slush and its a huge mess. It's all supposed to freeze solid later. My yard is already under water and we are supposed to get at least another inch of rain. :(
Yes, we had a few inches of snow, before changing to rain..

What is currently on the ground is snow/slush combination. It is so heavy to move around..

The temp is going to plummet, with huge wind gusts. Tonight and tomorrow will be an icy mess..
What does not get picked up today, and then treated will be horrendous ice, Monday..

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Supposed to rain this afternoon throughout tomorrow AM, but not holding my breath. Had an area nearby that got almost 8 inches of rain in 24 hours, and no one is building an ARK, yet. :gaah:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It was 4F degrees when I woke up and it's only supposed to get up to 14F. Not much better tomorrow but that's winter in the midwest. :dunno:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are suppose to have an icy mess also tomorrow. We are to have a lot of rain and it is suppose to get very bitter cold. That is when I worry about my semi feral cat. I can't stand the though of him being out in that kind of weather and it is very hard to get him inside. That little fart.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
It is currently 24 degrees with the temp deceasing to about 14-18 tonight.. brrrrrr...

I did scrape the ice off my car.. just in case.. there will be more tomorrow, but not as bad.. and sprinkled some rock salt, which the building had out for us to use...

I have a habit of falling on anything slippery..

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Another VERY cold day, but sunny. Negative wind chills, but it may hit 50 tomorrow with lots of rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.