What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
71, gray & rainy. Thunderstorms expected.
Supposed to be this way through the wknd.
Poor Sammie, she's had to stay in, so I just took her out on the harness for about 30 mins. While the rain stopped. She won't really walk on it, just takes a few crawling steps & stops. It's really coming down now.
I tell her, "see, this is why mommy says no out today."

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rain, rain and more rain until Sunday. I hope the water does not come under my laundry room door into my basement.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday it was in the 80s and today, I went to a Twins game and it was 55 degrees. I'm very glad I brought a sweatshirt because I was freezing, even with it on.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is suppose to go up to 83 today in the DC area. When I went out to feed the ferals I noticed how humid is was at 6:00 am.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's hot, hot, hot here. Yesterday the car said it was 97 degrees, but I think it actually went up to 100, which must have been a record. It's going to be that hot again today. I've never seen it that hot here this early in the season. It's usually rather cool, if not cold, until July. I've seen people at the July 4 fireworks in down jackets. I'm hoping that this will be our only hot spell this summer, and it will cool down to normal temps the rest of the season. I hope it's NOT a sign of climate change. We will be a desert in no time. :fuming:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was 104 yesterday and. . .I haven't looked at the official temp for today but it's so hot. Must be above 90 already. It's not even June yet. I hope this isn't a sign of what the rest of the summer will be like. . .

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's nearly 100 degrees out. I have no AC, but it's relatively cool in my apartment, so I'm happy about that.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunny, dry, and 28°C/82°F. We desperately need rain.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
After what felt like weeks of rain and cooler temps it's been day after day of heat and humidity, 89 F today. Severe thunderstorms headed our way tonight and 90 F tomorrow.

sabrinah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's 70 here, which is a downright miracle because it rarely makes it above 60! The next couple weeks aren't expected to get above 62. It's very windy which is a welcome break from the rain and usual 90%+ humidity.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
24 degrees here; which is very warm for London. It's been quite muggy and humid over the past few weeks and last week we had a bad thunderstorm. It makes for great ice-cream weather, though!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has rained very heavy the past two days. It is suppose to clear up next week. I believe it got up to the 80's today.

Status
Not open for further replies.