What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It snowed here today with temps in the 30's. It's April but it feels like February.:rolleyes:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had enough of Mother Nature being off her meds. It has been around 80° for the past week. It's supposed to drop into the 20's on Thursday. Would you just pick a season and stick with it!!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 60 degrees today, just like it should be. But tomorrow storms will roll in, turning to snow overnight, with a possibility of up to a foot of snow on Saturday! April snows are the worst. . .it's so muddy, the cows are already calving, and the snow tends to be heavy and wet. There was an April storm a few years ago that dropped a bunch of power lines and killed a lot of cattle :(. So the farmers are taking steps this time, to move their cows to sheltered pastures and put up some calf huts. But nothing we can do to prevent power lines from going down. I hope they don't.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both dust storm and high wind advisory. Sustained winds of 40-45 mph with gusts 65-70 mph.
I hate this time of year.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It's nasty here today, temps in the 30's with rain and wind gusts up to 40 mph. Not much better weather forecasted for tomorrow, possible rain/snow mix.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Minneapolis is under a blizzard warning right now. The county closed the libraries early so I got to go home from work before the worst of it.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are under a winter weather advisory until 8 pm. Sleet, snow, freezing rain -fun Sunday! Friday it was in the mid 70s and of course I had to work. I am off today and we get this advisory. At least it won't last since it is 'SPRING' :crackup:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Another day of wind advisory warnings, e.g. 18 foot waves off Lake Michigan yesterday. 34F now with freezing rain.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
34 degrees at 2;20pm... windy.. feeling like Winter.. I just cannot warm up... Had to turn the thermostat up, to the highest it has been, since the new furnace was installed, a year ago..

I cannot get warm...

Of course, after Mass, my tire pressure gauge went off!!! And all 4 Tires!!!! I had a feeling they were low... should have checked it out yesterday...

I would do it myself, but, I cannot bend my right knee; I do not have enough strength in my hands to use the gauge correctly (carpal tunnel)... And it being a Sunday Morning..right after Mass.. at 9am...

I had to literally beg a guy, at a self service gas station to help me.. No, he was really nice--one of those "Angels" Who are there for you... But, seriously, I had to wait out in the wind and cold, in between his customers, for him to help me....

I was willing to slip him $5.. for his help.., but he would not accept it... Yes, he was an
Angel...

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very sunny here earlier this morning but started raining later on in the afternoon; and is colder at night. We're meant to be hotter than the Costa del Sol in Spain next weekend though, which shall be good - but typical that it begins to brighten up during the week!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
View from my bedroom window this afternoon. Reports are saying we got at least over a foot of snow in the last day.
We have good friends who live over an hour north of Green Bay and they are expecting close to 2 ft. of snow. It really feels like January instead of April, doesn't it?

kmbishop111

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's 37 out right now, but a high of 72 tomorrow. HOPEFULLY, tonight will officially be the last night of winter we'll see til next year!!

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow tomorrow. If I don't have work, I hope this will be the last snow day for a good long while.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
28F this morning and snowing - is it really the middle of April? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.