What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It is so cold and very windy outside. I was out for a few hours, before the snow falls; just cannot warm up. I cranked up the heat, had a second cup of coffee~ still the chills are deep within me. I hope I am not getting sick.
I hope you're not getting sick too. :crossfingers: If it's anything by you like it is at my daughter's apartment I think the wind chills your bones. I wish her landlord would send up some heat, it's an older building with radiators. :sigh: I've been making something hot to drink as well - so far I've had coffee in the morning, hot cocoa at lunch and now late afternoon tea. It has been snowing since I woke up at 7:30 a.m. and still going strong. Didn't mother nature get the memo it's spring?:rolleyes2:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Yesterday was a freak snowstorm of 4-5 inches that melted within a few hours. It was 27 when I got up today, but is supposed to get into the 40's with rain later.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
6 inches of snow and a low of 13 degrees tonight. Hello, it's April! It's not supposed to be that cold anymore, and any snow is supposed to melt quickly. Hmph.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8 degrees this morning! That's ridiculous. I hope the tree buds didn't get nipped. Maybe the wet snow protected them.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It snowed at a steady pace here all day in central Massachusetts, Northeast United States. However, the snow hardly accumulated and it seemed to be melting while it was snowing! Really! Well. it's April, you know! :)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We lucked out with no snow on Friday and, again on Saturday, when we were supposed to get four inches or so. I think most of that stayed to our south. We stand a wee chance of snow on Monday, although some weather weenies are now saying that it's just to be cloudy.

"Sometimes it snows in April" - Prince

That doesn't mean I like it. I'm more than ready for some temps above 45 degrees!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it's quite chilly here this morning, around 27 degrees F. we've had some snow overnight as well as this morning. total snow accumulation looks like about an inch, give or take. the plow even came by and cleared the roads!

Status
Not open for further replies.