What's the weather and temperature like where you live?? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We broke another heat record today, 5 straight days in a row. Enough is enough!!! :yelling:
And yet here, in Arizona of all places, it's been almost chilly. Last week it was 85° and yesterday and today I think it may have reached 60°. That might be a little higher than it was.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe it got to 90 today. It's 71 right now. I will be glad when the weather cools down. I like having my windows open.

Muffy

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It's foggy here, too. Up on our hill, it's bright and sunny. As I drove down off the hill, I could see the fog in the valley and I turned my headlights on. Another hot, hot, hot day. I think we're peaking at 88 degrees.

Tomorrow (Wed) the cold front is coming through. The weekend forecast is highs in the 50's now.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 80 here today and sunny. I will be glad when the acorns stop falling. The sound of them hitting my roof and deck are driving me crazy.

Muffy

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Another foggy morning here....I could barely see cars in front of me. 63 when I left for work this morning and a high of 88 forecast. That cold front will be moving through today, but not much in the way of rain, mostly wind. Thursday's high is around 70!

We've had the fan in the bedroom window for the last four nights.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
meuzettesmom meuzettesmom those pictures are so pretty! I can never get any pictures of my gang with their mouths open.

65 degrees this morning. That cold front is coming through; there's a very chilly wind gusting around.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A/C off and windows wide open, 53 here this morning and 69 predicted later today. :thumbsup:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We live in Illinois now....cooler. but my cats don't go out without me. They have central air. 90s and dry here. Today is better 75.
Welcome to a fellow midwesterner! IL weather for the weekend sounds wonderful, i.e. cool and crisp. :sunshine:

Status
Not open for further replies.