What's the weather and temperature like where you live?? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Dark, dreary and HUMID. Getting ready for wind and rain from Jose tomorrow.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
70 with winds at 35mph expected gust to 50mph
looks like the windy season is on us.

BTW, how do you make that degree mark? My keyboard doesn't have it.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I realize it is insensitive for me to complain about this considering the devastation the hurricanes caused to so many, but enough is enough. Jose has now been off the coast for days and I am so sick and tired of these hurricane and now tropical storm winds and rain/mist/general suck out there. At least it's not humid any more. I guess at the very least I'm prepared if Maria hangs out along the coast in the same way.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
It was nice and COOL. the whole house slept good last night. Even the cats.

62 this morning-looks like partly sunny today with gusts. I like it gusty so when I go on my walk it instantly cools me off-And the wind helps my allergies and keeps bugs away. Now to get a good hard frost to kill the mosquitoes.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It was 64 when I left for work this morning with a high of 84 forecast. Later next week, we will have highs in the upper-80's, close to 90.

kashmir64 kashmir64 .... If you want to make the degree symbol on a PC, simply hold down the ALT key and then press 0176 on the numeric part of your keyboard. Then release the ALT key. ° It works!! :lol:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has been 100 here with 30-40 MPH winds, today the same, I thought it was fall?!!!! I guess Mother Nature is making up for giving us such a nice August. I AM SICK OF SWEATING!!!! I guess we are expecting cooler temps and maybe rain tomorrow evening, I hope they are right. No rain for a month now, 4 inches below normal, UGHHH!!!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We have broken a record here the past two days and the streak continues as we'll break another record today. Enough heat and humidity, I can feel my chest tighten up every time I go outside. :mad: It's not supposed to cool off until the middle of next week, can't wait!!!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's around 68°F right now. The winds have calmed down to around 20 mph so I may get something done today.

Thank you Winchester Winchester

Status
Not open for further replies.