What's the plot of your pandemic Hallmark movie?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
127218212_10158764521208718_6454670686649572202_o.jpg

Mine is -

An Unlucky-in-love right wing radio talk show host finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown after she came home to take care of her ailing mother with dementia via music and naked art therapy. Against her better judgement she fall in love with the son of a son of a sailor man. Together they learn the true meaning of Christmas.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An overworked party planner finds herself stranded in her hometowm during a pandemic lockdown after she came home to recover from open-heart surgery. Against her better judgment, she falls in love with a movie star trying to be incognito. :lol2: Sounds about right!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A childless corporate lawyer finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown after she came home to settle her parents' estate. Against her better judgement she fall in love with the mayor. Together they learn the true meaning of Christmas.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
An unlucky in love librarian (how cliche) finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown after she came home to rebuild the animal shelter after the old one was burned by people who hate Christmas. Against her better judgement she falls in love with a ghost. Together they learn the true meaning of Christmas

NOTE: Funny thing is my husband's online nickname is Ghosty LOL.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A childless party planner finds herself stranded in her hometown after she comes home to be a bridesmaid for the 20th time. Against her better judgement she falls in love with a royal prince disguised as a normal guy. Together they learn the true meaning of Christmas.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A childless librarian finds herself stranded in her during a pandemic lockdown, after she came home to attend the town's annual Spinsters in Winter festival. Against her better judgment, she falls in love with a ghost. Together they learn the true meaning of Christmas.

How is mine not already a Hallmark movie?

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A childless librarian finds herself stranded in her during a pandemic lockdown, after she came home to attend the town's annual Spinsters in Winter festival. Against her better judgment, she falls in love with a ghost. Together they learn the true meaning of Christmas.

How is mine not already a Hallmark movie?
I think we were living parallel movies :D

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
A bohemian (don't judge me... it's 93F here at the moment) amnesiac finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown after she came home to sell her childhood home. Against her better judgement she fall in love with a doomsday survivalist.... yada yada yada...

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're really going to have to try hard to hook up with the polyamorous couple next door or the Old Spice "I'm on a horse" guy. What can you eat that starts with U or X. . .udon? Xigua (African melon)?

We need someone in a yellow shirt drinking coffee or iced tea, because I really want to know what a manic pixie corporate lawyer/soulless district attorney would be like!

I'm pretty sure all of these possible scenarios have been in a Hallmark movie already, except maybe Bernie because that would be copyright infringement :tongue: .

I also like the one where she comes to town to film a Hallmark movie. Very meta!

Ok, so mine is an unlucky-in-love former beauty queen (I had milk which isn't an option so I picked hot chocolate) finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown after she came home to teach a winter class at the community college. Against her better judgement she falls in love with Santa Claus. Together they learn the true meaning of Christmas.

Last edited:

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A no-nonsense party planner finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown after she came home to recover from open heart surgery. Against her better judgment, she falls in love with a centaur. Together they learn the true meaning of Christmas.

oof...I think her post-op meds might've been a little too strong if she's falling in love with a centaur...

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
A soul searching demon from the Third Ring of Hell, sent back to Earth as foretold by the ancient scrolls, finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown after she came home to rebuild the animal shelter after the old one was burned by people who hate Christmas. Against her better judgment, she falls in love with the town drunk. Together they learn the true meaning of Christmas.

Starring Helena Bonham Carter as the demon, Tom Waits as the drunk. Directed by Hideo Nakata. Original soundtrack by Nick Cave.

Oh, you know you're going to stay up late on Christmas Eve to watch that one!

The last thing I drank was actually mugicha, but we'll stick with kombucha as it's the closest thing.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm wearing a gray shirt so I didn't know what to choose. I decided to go with red because my pajama pants are red. I also like this one because the options aren't determined by things that won't change (like birthdate or name).

An orphaned party planner finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown after she came to celebrate her two friends finally opening an inn. Against her better judgment, she falls in love with a doomsday survivalist. Together they learn the true meaning of Christmas.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A high-powered corporate lawyer finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown after she came home to watch her childhood best friend, who she's still secretly in love with, get married for the 20th time. Against her better judgment, she falls in love with pilot Pete from season 24 of the Bachelor.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This looks familiar AbbysMom AbbysMom :lol:
"An overworked party planner finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown after she came home to help with the family's failing fishing business. Against her better judgment, she falls in love with the man suing her father's business. Together, they learn the true meaning of Christmas.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A unlucky in love corporate lawyer finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown after she came home to settle her parents estate. Against her better judgement, she falls in love with Santa Clause. (:spew:) Together, they learn the true meaning of Christmas.