what's the meaning behind your username?

haze n blaze

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Blaze came first. He is an orange tabby and his markings kind of look like flames. He would fly around the house so hence Blaze.

Haze came as the little brother to Blaze and he is a smokey gray color. I wanted to have their names go together too.

Where there is a Blaze.... There is Haze.

angelamariebee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My handle that I use on a lot of more "anonymous" type forums is just my first and middle names with "bee" added because it kind of rhymes. I'm terrible at picking user names.

bluebird gal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We own a Bluebird Wanderlodge RV.    So now I'm a Bluebird Gal.

Oddly enough, 35yrs ago, before I ever even heard of Bluebird motorhomes; never given a thought to owning, much less living in one and traveling the US, I got a bluebird tattoo (my 1st) because that was my best friends' nic for me in high school because of my blue eyes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Mine is from this:

perfect

We own a Bluebird Wanderlodge RV.    So now I'm a Bluebird Gal.

Oddly enough, 35yrs ago, before I ever even heard of Bluebird motorhomes; never given a thought to owning, much less living in one and traveling the US, I got a bluebird tattoo (my 1st) because that was my best friends' nic for me in high school because of my blue eyes.
so you just travel? never the same place for long?

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh yeah, M is the my first initial and Wallace is my last name. 0 is unimportant so ignore that, 56, when i in elementary school, during 5th and 6th grade to give a idea what moving between classes is like, each teacher have a team name one called mockdogs(i am one the very first mockdogs) lumberkings(used to be called lumberjacks), seagulls, Jaxx, riverdogs, crosscutters and mustangs(NEW)  they all part of Team 56 basically we move between classes each hour

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I know my place in life:  I am a dedicated Mouse Servant.  I should just have put down Mouse Servant but hadn't really looked at other people's names and thought MServant looked more sensible.  Oh well, serves me right for not spending more time looking around the site first.  

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
At the time, I liked Rita Mae Brown's Sneaky Pie mystery series.  So much in fact, I had a Sneaky Pie, she kind of looked like the "real" Sneaky Pie Brown.  

Sneaky died in 2012 at the age of 12 :(  

I don't like Rita Mae Brown's books very much anymore either 
.  She has a whole lot of political rants in there.  And that's fine, the book she wrote about Sneaky Pie running for president was actually very entertaining.  But when I'm reading one of her books about Crozet- I want to hear about the people living there, Sneaky Pie calling Pewter a fat cat, and the dog trying to keep the peace between the cats.  I don't want to hear about her views on Global Warming, which political party she prefers etc.   

Cheryl 

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Winchester is the family name from Supernatural on the CW. I've been a Supernatural fan since about midway through the first season, almost ten years ago.
i haven;t watch it