What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's "white coat syndrome" in which I'll retake a blood pressure at the end of an assessment, but other than that we're not to retake the blood pressure multiple times in one sitting.  And we switch arms and note which arm.  We watch for
trends and responses to BP medications throughout the day, though.  Is that what you mean?
I had leftover baby lima beans.  My favorite!
I'm not saying numerous times. Just twice say. I didn't know you could get different readings on different arms. You've educated me. When I was in hospital in June they kept taking my BP right through the days. For a week. Plus innumerable blood tests and finger pricks. I went home like a pin cushion. Sigh.

alainasmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A green smoothie, and it was delicious (my smoothie machine was still working, miraculously)! Thank you @Lamiatron  

Last edited:

alainasmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

;)

i'll post some of my other recipes here too!!!! i hope you enjoy them!
 I'm sure they would be even more popular in the Recipe Exchange forum!

In contrast to my healthy smoothie I had this morning, I just ate another piece of brownie.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am having it now, even as I am typing this. And it is Moose Tracks ice cream.:nod:

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's really easy.  First I cut them into bite sized pieces.  Then I heat up some olive oil in a skillet.  Salt and pepper the asparagus, then toss into the pan.  They cook in just a few minutes; they turn a brighter shade of green.  I added some Sherry when cooking them too.
Tonight we had eye fillet steak with steamed asparagus, sweet potato and mushrooms. And when I was sautéing the mushrooms I poured some sherry on them. Yum. The sherry flavour was so subtle but it seemed to bring out the flavour of the mushrooms. Look out I'll be pouring it on everything from now on!! Thanks Peaches ;)

Last edited:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight we had eye fillet steak with steamed asparagus, sweet potato and mushrooms. And when I was sautéing the mushrooms I poured some sherry on them. Yum. The sherry flavour was so subtle but it seemed to bring out the flavour of the mushrooms. Look out I'll be pouring it on everything from now on!! Thanks Peaches
It's wonderful on mushrooms!  I have other cooking wines as well but sherry is by far the most versatile one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I am having it now, even as I am typing this. And it is Moose Tracks ice cream.
Moose Tracks....Moose Tracks....Moose Tracks 

I had a slice of dry toast with my coffee this morning. And I'm dying of thirst, so am sitting here at the computer at 9:00 in the morning, guzzling down a glass full of chipped ice with diet Mt. Dew. And, for some reason, it is really hitting the spot.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a juicy red grapefruit!  I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since mentioned in this thread.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A slice of homemade pound cake.
I've got it in the fridge as it has milk in it.
The butter is melted in the milk. Should I want orange juice instead what quantities of juice zest and butter? Help!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a juicy red grapefruit!  I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since mentioned in this thread.
I could go for some cold red grapefruit juice right now too. The fry up makes me thirsty.
I'll get up in a moment to have some OJ.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

PIZZA! 
 I just love pizza.
LOL! Getting ready to heat some leftovers up in the toaster oven for lunch too!

Oh, I miss those, especially the ruby reds!  I can't have them because I am on Blood pressure meds. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.