What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 cup raw cauliflower and a delicious Sabatino's Spinach with Aged Cheddar Cheese Chicken patty.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had ribeye, and a big salad with romaine, celery, raw cauliflower.  For my carb, tried something new that was being demoed at Costco - Spinach Bolani. Believe it's afghan, and the company was also selling interesting (i.e. garlic mint) sauces.  It was really filling and tasty, and not high in calories or carbs or fat even.  LOL.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I made a bacon, leek and gruyere quiche for breakfast.  We've polished off half of it already.  

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished some home fries doused in Texas Pete and sprinkled with cracked garlic salt, pinto beans with white onions, and a side of homemade pickled cucumber and red onions. Oh, and some chocolate milk. I don't have desserts in the apartment... trying to come up with viable alternatives for my chocolate fix.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Had a bowl of king prawn miso broth. Nice, but now all I'm thinking about is chocolate brownie.... 

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
granola ... coffee with cacao and coconut milk

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had ribeye, and a big salad with romaine, celery, raw cauliflower.  For my carb, tried something new that was being demoed at Costco - Spinach Bolani. Believe it's afghan, and the company was also selling interesting (i.e. garlic mint) sauces.  It was really filling and tasty, and not high in calories or carbs or fat even.  LOL.
Garlic mint? Sounds lovely.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 headache pills?!

No seriously. Before that I had chicken, potatoes and rice.
So so.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I plan to try some tomorrow.  Here is the ingredients list: low fat yogurt, whey, garlic, mint, salt  and spices. Nice, simple, clean.  Love products like this!
I plan to try some tomorrow.  Here is the ingredients list: low fat yogurt, whey, garlic, mint, salt  and spices. Nice, simple, clean.  Love products like this!
Are but weights and measures. Whey? But interested in how it tastes. I love garlicky things.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
This thread has me drooling! For me it was pizza last night. Sipping coffee right now.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 serving of homemade roasted cauliflower and leek soup, and 1-5th street grill gluten-free turkey sausage (Italian style with onions and peppers in it).  1 oz. half and half.  Flying high today, this is my usual day to average and determine current weight (I also do it here on tcs on Fridays) and I lost over 2 lbs. since last Monday, and am at over 143 lbs. now lost in less than 3 years.  Woot!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.