What's The Last Thing You Ate - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
French onion flavored Sun Chips, while laying in bed last night, trying to stay up to ring in the new year.
I figured my morning coffee doesn't count as the last thing I "ate".

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Madagascar hot chocolate and a slice of hazelnut orange cake with whipped cream :yummy: The Madagascar chocolate is a dark chocolate (64% cacao) and supposed to be fruity and floral but I couldn't tell. It was a little thick for drinking, almost syrup-like.I've had more than enough sugar for the day :runaround:

20200101_111725.jpg

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For breakfast this morning I am having a piece of apple pie and a can of ginger ale. I am having a stress test tomorrow and I can't have any caffeine which means no diet coke or chocolate today or tomorrow and no food after midnight tonight.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We stopped at Burger King at lunch today and we both got a vegetarian whopper with mayo, lettuce, tomato, and pickle but no cheese. We had them both cooked in a microwave instead of on the grill. My friend is not a vegetarian but she likes the vegetarian whopper. We also had fries and a shake.

Last edited:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
We stopped at Burger King at lunch today and we both got a vegetarian whopper with mayo, lettuce, tomato, and pickle but no cheese. We had them both cooked in a microwave instead of on the grill. My friend is not a vegetarian but she likes the vegetarian whopper. We also had fries and a shake.
How did the test go?

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How did the test go?
I will not know the results of the test for a couple days. I don't know the name of the test, my sister has the all the paper work. It was very uncomfortable. It was to test my heart stress. If I don't pass the test I will not be able to get my knee replacement done. I very much need to get both knees done and soon.

Thanks for asking.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For breakfast I had Amy's Tofu Scramble made with organic tofu, vegetables & Hash Browns. It was pretty good and I will probably bye more.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For breakfast I had Amy's Tofu Scramble made with organic tofu, vegetables & Hash Browns. It was pretty good and I will probably bye more.
Have you tried their roasted vegetable pizza yet? It's so good. It's vegan and my new favorite frozen pizza even though I'm not plant based. The sauce on it is balsamic vinegar based and slightly sweet. I add thinly sliced shallots and sliced back olives. Even better that way. If you haven't tried it you should. :thumbsup:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried their roasted vegetable pizza yet? It's so good. It's vegan and my new favorite frozen pizza even though I'm not plant based. The sauce on it is balsamic vinegar based and slightly sweet. I add thinly sliced shallots and sliced back olives. Even better that way. If you haven't tried it you should. :thumbsup:
That sounds good but I will have to wait until I get a new stove as the old oven in my stove does not work. I used to get Linda McCartney's vegan pizza. I thought it was really good. I don't know if they still make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.