What's The Last Thing You Ate - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was naughty. Hannah is off today with pink eye and I was craving chocolate. I have chocolate milk but I wanted something more substantial so I walked to the store and bought a king sized Mounds bar, dark chocolate and coconut, and Mounds king sized almond bar. I've eaten the first one; will save the other for later. :clap:
If I had a store I could walk to I would probably do that a lot. LOL.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast was hash browns, covered w. scrambled eggs...with a huge dollop of cream cheese! Love to try diff combos, as food can become boring.
The cream cheese dollop sounds wonderful!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A chocolate chip muffin from Dunkin' because someone brought in breakfast to share. It was not very good :headshake: It had a very noticeable coffee taste :barf: and the chips had no chocolate flavor:nono:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Piece of birthday cake; chocolate with buttercream frosting, yum!

HUDSONPAT

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Brunch today, was omelet with eggs, cheese, ham green pepper. Had side dish of small pancakes, lots of syrup. Thinking about other post, I love maple brown sugar oatmeal, with dollop of vanilla yogurt.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had two Lu Pim's Jaffa cakes around 1 am. Pim's are my favorite brand of Jaffa style-cakes.

HUDSONPAT

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yum, provolone. As a kid, my grandpa took us to italian market, where huge wax covered cheeses, hung from the ceilings.

HUDSONPAT

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Superb late breakfast...home fries, covered w. scrambled eggs, smothered in shredded cheddar! Recently, had 2 wrist surgeries and have intermittent pain, so I am forced to make a decent meal, before I can take ecxecdrin.

HUDSONPAT

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cottage cheese, w. pineapple chunks...and then, blue bell strawberry ice cream.

HUDSONPAT

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Bought cantaloupe this morn...its in tightly closed brown shopping bag, in dark laundry rm...and will be there til the vine end is slightly soft. It will also smell way riper, then, I pop in fridge for day, then rinse off, then slice, peel and cube.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Bought cantaloupe this morn...its in tightly closed brown shopping bag, in dark laundry rm...and will be there til the vine end is slightly soft. It will also smell way riper, then, I pop in fridge for day, then rinse off, then slice, peel and cube.
Wowza, now my mouth is watering!!

PBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.