What's The Last Thing You Ate - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing to do today due to a snowstorm so I mixed up a batch of molasses cookies. I have no self control when it comes to warm cookies so I freeze the dough balls and only bake a couple at a time. Delicious!!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
3 small pancakes left over from supper two nights ago. Popped them in the toaster. Yum.

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
all gone! The pudding I mean! Just a touch of black coffee in it... yum

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Me too! :thumbsup:

I eat my oatmeal with blueberries and cinnamon. Do you put anything in yours?
My preference is steel cut oats with cinnamon and if I have blueberries I'll add them. This was from a "mix" though and was apple cinnamon.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I love regular oatmeal with skim milk and lots of cinnamon. I'll add raisins, too, if I have them on hand. Rick prefers instant oatmeal.

The last thing I ate was a chocolate chip cookie from the freezer. I was in the basement, working on dishes and it called to me. I considered it dessert.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I was eating some jumbo jelly beans along with a diet coke. I imagine I will be doing a lot of eating today with all the snow we are suppose to get today. Eating and ordering some stuff I have been meaning to order on the computer.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to Taco Bell and I got a Veggie Bowl Taco for lunch with a side order of fries. Very good and something different.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i had a few spoonfuls of cottage cheese, and a peanut butter brownie -- brownie was my dessert for yesterday's dinner, but i tend to have my dessert late at night or very early hours of the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.