What's The Last Thing You Ate - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried cameral and chedder cheese Smartfood popcorn? It is so good.

I see you used to live in Maryland. I've lived in Southern Maryland all of my life.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll try the caramel Smartfood popcorn but I don't care for cheddar cheese popcorn.

Where in Southern Maryland do you live? I lived in Pimlico as a child, and Pasadena and Glen Burnie in Anne Arundel county later.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll try the caramel Smartfood popcorn but I don't care for cheddar cheese popcorn.

Where in Southern Maryland do you live? I lived in Pimlico as a child, and Pasadena and Glen Burnie in Anne Arundel county later.
I know where Pimlico, Pasadena and Glen Burnie are. I live about 60 miles from Glen Burnie.
I have lived in Waldorf, MD right now. It's about 25 miles from DC. I have lived here for 25 years.

I have tried most of Smartfood popcorn and it has all been good.

Last edited:

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Late afternoon buttermilk pancakes with syrup and peanut butter. I had buttermilk I needed to use this weekend before a new workweek starts. Now I'm not sure if I'll have dinner or skip it.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does beer count? I skipped dinner after having pancakes late afternoon, but my boss gave me a case of locally brewed pale ale for Christmas, so the last thing I'm "eating" today before bed is one of those.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Italian Platter at a local restaurant. It consisted of lasagna, ritatoni with meat sauce, meat ravioli, and garlic bread. I took half of it home, there was so much!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Remnants of my pork chop from last night along with a snack size applesauce and a small bowl of beets.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Costco lobster bisque with chunks of imitation crab added,heated in a Burton travel stove in my truck. So yummy!!!

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Taco de Nada, or "nothing taco".

That's when you make a fresh batch of tortillas and eat one straight off the griddle with no butter, no filling, no stuffing....just a hot fresh homemade tortilla. :yummy:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
An english muffin with peanut butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.