What's the last thing you ate - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick and I shared some peach gelato that we bought at the grocery store. I wasn't overly impressed with it.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In a few minutes, the last thing I ate would be steel cut oatmeal with cherries, pepitas and milk. Enjoying the bowl right now.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For lunch I had a Tofu "no egg" salad sandwich I got at our organic grocery store. It was pretty good and something different. I also had Mac salad and a dill pickle with it. I love Mom's. It has a lot of vegetarian food.

Muffy

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Last night's dinner - pesto zucchini noodles with sausage. Drinking coffee now.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stopped by Burger King while I was running errands and brought lunch. I got a vanilla shake, fries and a veggie burger. The fries and shake were so good!

Last edited:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just finished a bowl of corn flakes with plum cut up over them. On top was unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Delicious. I love plums.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last thing I ate was pumpkin pancakes this morning from IHOP. I had to go for a colonoscopy today and all I had to eat in the last day and a half was vegetarian broth and some flavored ice. So when it was over my neighbor took me to IHOP for breakfast. Those pancakes were so good.

The colonoscopy was not so fun but all they found out was that I have diverticulosis. They could see no reason why my iron count is so low. I thought for sure that I was dying from cancer. LOL.

Muffy

Status
Not open for further replies.