What's the last thing you ate - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my HEB!

...and Sprouts for produce. ...and Randall's for meat market sales.

OK. I love any place that sells fresh food.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
You're either from Austin or Houston, and since since you're orange and white, I'm guessing Austin. Am I right?

How about Central Market? There are two in the Houston area, both a "pack a lunch" distance from us. And, of course, theres Austin (again!)

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I signed up, I had two orange/white tabbies, plus one orange-spotted white cat, plus an "orange" (red) and white Corgi, but yes, I also have two UT Austin degrees (BBA/MBA). Don't know if I'm attracted to orange or if I simply attract orange things. :biggrin: Seems to be the latter.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
So, Houston or Austin? Do you drive a burnt orange Chevy truck or Suburban?

My late MIL went through an orange period where EVERYTHING had to be orange or she didn't want it. She gave us a hideous orange feather flower arrangement she made. She was prone to taking back gifts she gave us and I was glad to give that one back to her. She refused a birthday cake because it wasn't decorated in orange and her beleaguered husband had to go and find an orange one at the last minute. Going into her house hurt my eyes.

We've had two sort-of-orange tabbies. Sunshine was more cinnamon and cream and Two-Stroke was more dark peach and ivory. We've had four pure black cats and a tuxedo.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having cottage cheese for breakfast. I'm trying to use it up as I had 3 containers of it in the fridge. I'll be going to the store today and I need to make some room.

Muffy

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast burrito (for lunch): eggs, white cheddar cheese with leftover turkey, chicken, and rice.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Dave's Killer organic bagel with peach cream cheese. Also some Morning Side veggy sausage patty's.

Muffy

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Some locally grown strawberries, the first of the season.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Pizza last night. When Aaron gets up I will be grilling some sourdough bread that I brought back from vacation for breakfast.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ I cooked a large late breakfast of shredded potato with onion , garlic and leek ; turkey sausage ; French toast with maple syrup and tangerines. Decaffeinated coffee .
Yes ... I ate it all . :hyper:
☕♨

Last edited:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked up a pizza, already cooked, at BJ's today. They are not as good as Costco's pizza but they are OK. I ate a slice for lunch and froze the rest.

Muffy

Status
Not open for further replies.